Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~*~*Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years???~*~*

RETIRED!!!

----<---<--<{(@

ummm I will live on a farm or acerage(I am moving to one in 2 years lol) I would also like to have a shelter but mainly I will breed, border collies, and rescue them to of coarse, I can also foster dogs umm married? I dont think so, where would I find a guy that would love me, love all animals, allow me to have as many animals as I want and not be allergic to any animals lol, cuz if he gets an allergy to one of my pets it's HIM I will get ride of not the animal umm I would love to have a horse, and I will have a kennel, I am hoping wherever we move will have either an attached carport, and attached garage, I will turn that into a kenneling area, so I dont have to have a million crates! I dont know what I will do for a job, but I will breed gerbils, I love the little guys, lol and its th eonly animal I have bred before, so i know what I am doing, my mom will help me with the dogs, I only plane to breed once my mom has bred before so she can help me with that
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Honestly i just hope to be alive and well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hmm... 10 years...
    Well, I'll be 24, and probably just coming out of college, or almost done. I hope to be a Vet, and then I will probably start out by living in a small apartment. (Well I don't want a small apartment, but yeah..) I'll have a cat maybe a dog, and will most likely be working a lot to get enough money for my whole ranch idea. my brother will be 18, just exiting high school. My nephew will be ten, almost to middle school.

Wow... Never thought about that lol

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

kys

Originally posted by KYS
    RETIRED!!!
    HOORAY FOR YOU!!!

MAY YOUR GOAL BE ACHIEVED!

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

I have no idea... I'll be 25 then.....Who knows!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Wow...so many youngins with so much ahead of you!!!

(HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU TEENAGERS!! PAY ATTENTION!!!)

Do you realize your life is like a blank canvas right now???

Sheesh, to have a second crack at that again.............

*sigh*

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Bobby - Manx

Originally posted by CattleDogMom

Do you realize your life is like a blank canvas right now???
    Yup! I really want to be a photography or artist of some sort, living in the mountains of Tennesee or maybe Utah. A few acres of land to photograph with TONS of animals in my life, away from people lol. I doubt that's what it's going to be like but who knows!

-rx bandits

Well...will you be photographing wildlife?? I want a black and white of a grizzly in the wild. They are my favorites, besides wolves. But the grizzly.....if you photograph that I will buy one from you...then you will be a professional!!!

YAY!

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Bobby - Manx

I'll be 31 in 10 years, so let's see...

Have my master's in education and be teaching elementary school

Have a house in the country with a wraparound porch on a big farm with horses, cows, sheep, llamas, ducks, pigs, dogs, and a donkey

With marriage, it depends. If some guy actually wants me (LOL), then I say 'yeah'. However, I want to be financially secure and ready to be starting a life with another person. If I'm not married by 31, then that's fine with me.

Overall, just being happy, healthy, and successful. My biggest goal in 10 years is just be satisfied with myself

I love my hound dog

Originally posted by CattleDogMom
    Well...will you be photographing wildlife?? I want a black and white of a grizzly in the wild. They are my favorites, besides wolves. But the grizzly.....if you photograph that I will buy one from you...then you will be a professional!!!

YAY!

Crystal
    Hhehe yeah.. i love taking pictures of nature!

-rx bandits

Originally posted by KYS
    RETIRED!!!
    LOL

I've really gotten into this horse thing so in the near future we will probably have horses.......in 10 years, I don't know if I'll be living at home ( ) or if I'll have moved out......let's see....I'll graduate high school when I'm 18 and I'm deffinatly planning on going to college looking to specialize in something that will get me a job working with animals.....maybe a large animal vet....who knows? It's kinda scary for me to think about 10 yrs. down the road......

I just want you all to know you all have great goals and plans for the future. I hope you all will be blessed with good fortune and love, too.

Regards, Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Bobby - Manx

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Yup! I really want to be a photography or artist of some sort, living in the mountains of Tennesee or maybe Utah. A few acres of land to photograph with TONS of animals in my life, away from people lol. I doubt that's what it's going to be like but who knows!
    Move to Gatlinburg, Tennessee...or in that area. It's the most beautiful place I have ever been to, along with Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.

Must go to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park...the views are breath taking. Where else can you go and see wild deer, turkey, and bear, along side the road in their natural habitat.

I have pictures, which I can PM to you, so you can see how beautiful it is. Lemme' know if you want to see them!

One things for sure, your photography business would be in full swing near the Smoky Mountains!!!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb