Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~*~*Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years???~*~*

OMG yes!! We went to Gatlinburg last year and i LOVED it... I have tons of photos i took. It's so pretty, and my cousin lives in the foothills. It's exactly where i want to move. It's so gorgeous there, even when it poured on us!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    and my cousin lives in the foothills.
    Jealous.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by YellowLabLover

Must go to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park...the views are breath taking. Where else can you go and see wild deer, turkey, and bear, along side the road in their natural habitat.
    Just the other day, my mate and I were talking about traveling the US when the kids hit their teens and we can get out a bit more. I told him I heard the Smokey Mountains were beautiful and I wanted to see them!

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

Jealous.
    Me too! He has a huge house and a huge yard too..... if i can find some of the pictures i'll show them to you.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

wow!

I will be 21!!I see my self as the biggest actress in HOLLYWOOD!! I will go ahead and thank all my fans for their support!!Thank ya ,thank ya,thank ya very much! WATCH OUT REESE BECAUSE I'M COMING THROUGH!!
    ~!~Ashley~!~ ~^_^~A true kitty lover~!~

Originally posted by KYS
    RETIRED!!!
    Me too KYS!

kfamr

Be sure to move to Paris,Tennessee(that is where I live!)iIt has sssssoooooooo much beaty to offer!Trust me.....I know!

cool!

i would also like to be a vet----a lawyer----a photo dudet----a writer----i want to own a little country store----go to harvard---go to yale----go to collage----go to austrilia----go to NYC----Be on Tv! ----be a new dudet on news channel 5 in tn!----meet a lot of friends!----be a pro at dancing(hey i got da moves! )----have cats----have dogs----have birds---have hamsters----be a comdien like Mike Myers!---meet Mike Myers(I lllove him--hes my fav actor!) ----be in an AUstin Powers movie with him!----Meet Justin timberlake----Meet Britney Spears---be on Regis and Kelley----be the new host of survivor----be on survivor---meet Eaton that was on survivor----and a lot of other stuff-------------------------------------Like-------be a pro at soccer---be in the national cheerleding thing on espn!----be a cheerleder for HCHS and Inman Bulldogs and Grove! What else Hmm...i will post nother reply later with that!

Re: cool!

Originally posted by CoolBabe22
    i would also like to be a vet----a lawyer----a photo dudet----a writer----i want to own a little country store----go to harvard---go to yale----go to collage----go to austrilia----go to NYC----Be on Tv! ----be a new dudet on news channel 5 in tn!----meet a lot of friends!----be a pro at dancing(hey i got da moves! )----have cats----have dogs----have birds---have hamsters----be a comdien like Mike Myers!---meet Mike Myers(I lllove him--hes my fav actor!) ----be in an AUstin Powers movie with him!----Meet Justin timberlake----Meet Britney Spears---be on Regis and Kelley----be the new host of survivor----be on survivor---meet Eaton that was on survivor----and a lot of other stuff-------------------------------------Like-------be a pro at soccer---be in the national cheerleding thing on espn!----be a cheerleder for HCHS and Inman Bulldogs and Grove! What else Hmm...i will post nother reply later with that!

don't set your sights so low

what ever happened to ruler of the universe??
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I have a hard time seeing myself next week, let alone in ten years!!!

In all seriousness.. I don't really know. I always thought I knew exactly what I wanted with my life, but now I don't. I know I will go back to school for something, but I don't know what. I know I want to get married, but I don't know when. I know I want to build my own house, but I don't know where. A couple of years ago, that would have terrified me. But now, I'm ok not knowing - I have lots of time to figure it out! (I'm only 22)

My dogs will be in my wedding also, one is going to be ring barrer the other one is going to be the flower dog.
    Lol! I wanted to do that also! Hopefully, Kai will still be around so I can have him hold a basket in his mouth and carry down the ring.

-I'll be 25 then so I'd definately have completed the program at animal behavior college. It's basically a complete course on dog training as a career.

-I want to have a steady full time job (doesn't matter what it is) and also to have established a good client base for training.

-I'm not sure if it'll happen in 10 years but I plan to open a dog training centre and possibly teach agility also.

-As for kids, I'm not sure about that. I think kids are generally annoying, obnoxious and ignorant. Trust me, I know! I constantly think of how horrible I am to my mom and I just don't want to go through that.

-I'll definately have many furkids by then. I'll get my blue dumbo rattie from Wolfsoul. Along with ratties, I plan to be owned by at least one border collie. I want to show shelties but that probably won't happen within 10 years.

-I will most likely be in either Vancouver or (Victoria), Australia.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

10 years, WOW. This might sound a little bad but I hope to have less rescue animals, for one reason I pray their will be less animals to save. The other reason is selfish, because I get no help with the care of my 60+ animals, besides some Vet discounts, I would like to be able to splurge on me for a change.

Then I can build my log cabin I've always wanted and maybe be able to travel more.

Honestly it will never happen, who am I kidding, I just got done working with the local news station to rescue 10 peacocks from the city limits before the get killed. So 10 years, I'll be here taking in more and happy about it.

And of course in 10 years I'll be a old lady. I hope still in good health and my husband doesn't leave me for a younger woman. LOL
    Last edited by Fox-Gal; 06-17-2003 at 09:31 PM.

Well, my son will be 12 in 10 years!! WOW!!! I hope to have a couple of Swissies (or other dogs)...and a bigger house I wouldnt mind volunteering at a shelter or raising one of my dogs to be a therapy dog to bring to nursing homes...that would be neat. Maybe i will have one more baby too...time will sure tell

Fox-Gal

I wish you were close....I would take a Peacock....

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

Re: Fox-Gal

Originally posted by CattleDogMom
    I wish you were close....I would take a Peacock....

LOL I give you 2 if you where closer also. That leave me 8, I still be peacock full. The are wonderful and it's something to look out your window and see them.......peacefull.