Thread: Congratulations Daisy Mae!

Congratulations Daisy Mae!

Look at you in your picture, it looks like your rolling around & laughing, I just love it

I hope you enjoy your special day today & get lots of attention from your grandpa!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Daisy Mae, you look like such a silly girl! Congratulations on being chosen "Dog of the Day"!

Daisy Mae, you are adorable! And you know what, you share the same first and middle name as my dog--my dog is also a Daisy Mae! You are a silly, silly girl! Congrats!

I love my hound dog

Daisy Mae

Oh, that tummy!! Britney Spears should hang her head in shame. Daisy Mae's adorable tummy is #1!!! Let's not bleach the hair though!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

LOL Airedalekisses! We don't want another Britney, do we? One's plenty

I love my hound dog

sunny side up Daisy Mae. Arent you an adorable pup!!! You just crave attention like my dog. If he wants something and Im reading a magazine or newspaper, he'll come up, get his head under it and try to bump it out of my hands. Then he'll rest his head on me for a little while getting eye to eye contact. Sometimes I'll just read again and make a game out of it its so funnny. Sounds like you're a cute little character too.

Good Morning Daisy Mae, I love that photo of you having such a great time, you put a smile on my face this morning, lol. I also have a Daisy, but she is a little Schnauzer not a big girl like you. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Daisy Mae Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Blog Entries

Daisy Mae

Mew, Hi Daisy Mae. Congratulations on being our DOTD. I love your nice warm smile! You should be doing Colgate toothpaste commercials...such big white teeth you have!

What a smart girl your are: fooling your GrandPaw and getting more food. That's a clever idea. And I see you know what to do when your fursons are reading the paper rather than giving you tummy rubs. When my Paw-paw is reading the paper, I look into his eyes to see where they are focused on the page and then sit right on that spot!

Have a wonderful day today; extra treats from your GrandPaw would be nice! Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your fursons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Absolutely Adorable Daisy Mae! Your personality shines through that picture bright and clear! I'm glad you have lots of fun and a family that loves you! Don't spend too much time out in that Miami sun with that black coat of yours though! Too hot down here, isn't it girl? That's why you like your baths so much
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

[COLOR=seagreen] What a great pic!!! She looks so happy!
    I know what you mean when you say "finds the biggest pile."
    They all do that!

What a happy, happy dog!!! Oh, sweet Daisy Mae, you've made my gloomy day sunny and bright! Nothing like the sight of a laughing doggie to wash away your cares! What aI wouldn't give to kiss that soft, warm, belly!! You are PRECIOUS!! Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet, smiling Daisy Mae, Dog of the Day!! Hope you and Granpaw and your family have a wonderful time celebrating your special day, sweetie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AHH, what a doll!! Daisy Mae you are one adorable gorgeous gal. I just love your picture, so funny. You made my rainy day! YEAH DAISY MAE, OUR SWEET DOG OF THE DAY!!

Sorry, Daisy Mae,, I have no idea how I missed you, but Lordy, are you one incredible, fun, smart girl! Your lovely photo just made me fall on my back and laugh along with you!!! You are simply adorable! It's easy to see why you're loved by all...count me in!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Daisy Mae, your picture should be in the dictionary next to the word "joy." You look so happy! I can tell that you are a smart, beautiful, and fun-loving labby girl. Congratulations, Daisy Mae!
    Oreo and Molly