Thread: Funny Pet Stories

Funny Pet Stories

Do any of you have any funny stories about your pets?? I have two...
    1) Last summer, when Big Brother 3 was on, my mom and I would watch it every tuesday and thursday (I think) and I would go in her room and on her bed and we would watch it on her television. Well, Chloe (my doggie) would come with us and watch with us and we would play around with her during the commercials. Well, Chloe was laying towards one side of the bed, at the edge. I guess she forgot she was laying at the edge of the bed, and rolled over and fell off. Well, she walked over around and hopped back on the chair to get back on the bed, and she gave us a look as if she were saying, "What? Nothing happened. I'm cool..." It was so funny! I swear, dogs can talk!

2) Today I took Chloe outside to do her buisness and we have a deck and she would not get off of it and walk down the stairs. I tried and tried, but it didn't work. My mom came out to try to get her down the stairs and we were like ganging up on her kind of and she would get to the stairs then charge through our legs and stuff. She was having so much fun! She made it into a game almost because I could swear she was laughing!

So, share any funny stories about your pets!!!
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

a long time ago when shado was 4 years old, we went to lac la ronge for vacation and took happy and shadow with us, anyway my friend and I were taking the dogs for little rides in the peddel boat, happy went first and she did good then came shadows turn, she looked at the boat then at the water, thinking she could not jump fare enugh to get in the boat, so she takes a big flying leap OVER the boat! she was swimming around the dock and could not get out, a guy staying in another cabin, was about to go diving, and he fished poor shadow out of the water with his feet! it was sooooooo funny! lol and th elook on her face afterword! PRICLESS!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I have a white bunny named "Mr." Daisy (mis-sexed by the vet)....

It was during winter, several years ago, I was lounging in a nice hot bubble bath. Suddenly I heard this thumpty-thumpty-thumpty-thumpty coming down the hall.....bang! around the corner and in to the bathroom he came.....runnng has fast as his little feet would take him........ and he kept coming, and coming.... Suddenly he jumped over the side of the tub and sank belong the bubbles! I panicked of course, OMG, OMG!!! and tried to sweep him up from under the water... I finally was able to grab him and dump him over the side of the tub... And there he stood, sopping wet and covered with bubbles...... What a sight!!!

Needless to say he has NEVER done that again!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate