Thread: This is Keely everyone!

This is Keely everyone!

Hello! I am LabLovers black ladrador retriever, Keely. As you probably know I am due to have children, my own beautiful puppies! But How am I going to name them all?! I need some cute pup names to at least call them! I don't want to call them pup #1 or hey you yeah the one in black! So please post some good names!

Keely!

puppies puppies puppies!!!

im thinking...

Kovie (boy)
    Adidas (boy or girl)
    Cal (boy or girl)
    Mallyki (boy)
    Lexuz or Lexus or Alexus (girl)
    Anisha (girl)
    Annette
    Norman (boy)
    Newman (boy)

These are names i will want top name my next dogs and we catn forget about the name Simba!!

Kiara (Simba's daughter on lion king
    Mufasa (Simba's dad)
    Sarabi (Simba's mom)
    Scar (Simba's evil uncle)
    Nala (Simba's g\f)
    Timon (Simba's Friend)
    Pumbaa (Simba's Friend)
    Rafaki (wis Mystil baboon)
    Kovu (One to take Scar's place)
    ok i cannot think or the Bird's name and The three hiheinas (how ever you sepll it but i know one's anme is Ed!!
    Anyone can help on the rest of the names it would be greatly appreiciated!!! i dont feel like watching the movie again 'cause i kno its gunna kill me trying to think or the names!!

If you're planning on having more litters, I know some people that they're first litter is the A litter, all the puppies names start with A. The second litter is the B litter, and so on...

Just go to tis site- http://www.babynames.com/
    and click Meanings, and type whatever meanings you want your pup's's names to mean.
    Like type "cloud" and it will come up with 3 or so names that mean cloud or w/ever.
    Heres a fave- Misu - means ripples in the water. And Elsu - flying falcon. But you don't have to type natury stuff, you can type Brave or somethin.

When Nikki had pups, we let each one be named by someone different! Jojo named Brooke, my cousin named Buddy, my friend gabby named Petey, my grandma named Dotty, I named Saidie, and Kara named Roxy. Its a really good way to name them! Lindsay, maybe I could come over and name one! Good luck! Nikki's pups were wonderful to have around!