Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a citizen

Good! If there is a way to change your name without having to reregister, then Karen is the one to know it!!!

Logan and all my friends at pet talk

Yes, Karen will be able to help me once I gather the needed information for her to help. I never liked my name like that, but when I first got here, I kind of thought that would be how people had their names and if it wasn't that it probably wouldn't even let me fill it out that way. Then, when I got in here and saw I was the only one with this, I didn't like it either. I will work at changing it, but this is all new for me, and because of my life outside of internet land, I have a lot of stuff going on just now, and things are far from settled down. I promise to change it as soon as I can. Thank you. Anathiona

Don't you worry anymore about it.....it will be just fine if you leave it like it is. I just hope that you will be ok.

Logan

Thank you, Logan, that is very sweet of you. I still want to change it as soon as I can, but as I said, things are a bit difficult at this point, and I must also admit how unswift I am with these computers. Thank you for your understanding and concern to my reply. That means a lot. I will be okay, but it will take time. Take care, Logan.