Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucker

Tucker

Tucker you're one cool lookin' Main
    Coon. Enjoy your special day.
    Sandy Frost

Tucker

Congratulations on being COTD! You are such a handsome fellow. You look like you really enjoy your life with your purrson.

I have a Tucker in my family as well, but my Tucker is a girl. She is 16 years old, so here to you living as long as my little girl.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Our most special and sweetest Tucker boy is the Cat of the Day today!!!

Have a special day with your dear Mom and Dad and the other kitties!

Congrats Kim!

Our Tucker
    Oh, it's the face that greets me when I visit your website, Kim. Handsome, friendly, adorable Tucker, now given his due as Cat of the Day. Tucker you gave us some scary moments during your recent bout with the URI bug. How we worried about you and all the kitties.

It's great to see you today and I hope you have been giving meowmie Kim and Daddy a lot of special cuddles lately. In turn I hope you and all the other kitties get some of your favorite treats. (I see new pictures of you standing guard over the computer on the website. Or are you just saying “Wouldn’t it be more fun to play with me?”)
    Steffi and Lovable

It's our friend, Tucker!!!!!!!

Oh, what a wonderful way to start our week - Tucker we're so proud of you! Some here may not know that Tucker and his entire furrfamily were ill recently - we're so glad that Tucker and everyone are much better...and now Tucker is our wonderful Cat of the Day! You are soooooo handsome!

We love you, Tucker!!!

Extra special noserubs, snuggles and purrs!!!!! Bari and the Pride

Yea Tucker! A familiar furry face!

Wow, it is so nice to have a regular's, kitty show up every now and then.

Congratulations dear one and I hope you have a wonderful day in the limelight today!

You are one handsome dude! And we KNOW that your have the BEST Mom in the world!

Love,
    Camp Vermonters

What a great big cat! He will grow up to be a handsome Boy, I just know it! He bears a strong resembalance to Juke Joint Joseph!All the best to TerrificTucker COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tucker you look mischievous -just as if it would be fun to have you around. I wish you a great day on your human's shoulders

Our very own Tucker of the cutest panda paws ever !! Congrats to you and Kim.

WOW what a surprise!!!

I had no idea! Bari_d sent me an e-mail to let me know!! Thanks Bari, and THANKS Pet Talk for choosing my baby boy! Tucker is actually a year old now... but really any bigger than in this COTD picture... he is a small fellow!

Thanks everyone for the nice words!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Well HELLO Handsome Tucker! So nice to see your furry face, and know that you and the others are out of the woods, health-wise.

Congrats on your special day, and much love to you and the rest of your family.

Good Morning to you stunning Tucker! It's an extra special day on COTD when "one of our own" is our special honoree! What a very handsome boy you are..and how artistically you drape that gorgeous body over YOUR chair! And Tucker, I was so relieved to read that you have recovered fully from your post neutering complications! What a fright that must have been for your poor Mommy! Now all your worries are behind you and it's nothing but love, hugs and happy times for the sweet, affectionate, lovable Tucker Man!! You're such a lovey! Congratulations on capturing our "top cat" honors, sweetie; wear your title proudly! And congrats as well to your proud Mommy Kim, of course! Yay, Tucker, Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

YAY! Kim, I am so happy that your sweet Tucker is Cat of the Day today!
    You know I am a black and white cat lover and your Tucker is one of my favorite Pet Talk kitties!
    I am so happy that Tucker and all of your other cats got through being sick and that hopefully you are back to sleeping at night!

Samantha reminded me to tell you to kiss Tucker's cute little panda paws and to rub his sweet belly for me and her.
    I hope Tucker has a great day as our Cat of the Day, he deserves it!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Tucker
    What a sweet,laid back little fellow you are! I'm sorry you had such a rocky time after your operation. Looks like you are completely well and happy now, thankfully. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

What a sweet surprise to greet me this morning. Tucker you are adorable. I am so happy to hear that you have fully recovered from Sir Jury.......and you can spend all of your spare time doting on your Mom!

Congratulations!