Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

hi

hi. im new here. my names vicky and my friend told mebot this a while ago. her names amanad. just thort id say hi.
    ViCkY n eRiC
    4evr

WELCOME TO PET TALK! do you have any pets? We would love to see pics of them! I have a 1 year old golden retriever named Daisy, a 2 year old sable and while, rough collie named Molly, 2 cats named Angel and Dillian, and 6 desert tortoises!.

hello my name is amber and im owned by my dog and my cat.. I recently lost a pet hampster named piglet.. My dog is in my signature at the bottom as well as my avatar in the corner.. i will be soon posting pics of my cats.. this web site is very addicting so i would be very careful if i were you! hehe.. im at 400 posts almost u can tell i love this webesite! hehe.. My dog is a corgi/ american eskimo mix and her name is Cami my cats name is Cali and no we didnt plan it that way I hope you can post and stay here as long as u can! By the way (BTW) what animals do u have? u never mentioned it

lol, sry bout that. i have a cat named henry and two dogs name angus and bruce.
    im gonna get a digicam soon so i can post pics hopefully.
    ViCkY n eRiC
    4evr

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Laura and I live with two cats, an orange tabby named Corkscrew and a siamese mix named Tibby. I look forward to hearing more about your pets.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Hi, welcome to PT! My pets are in my siggy. Looking forward to getting to know you and your guys!

Welcome to pet talk! camcam is absolutely right! This site is very addicting. I'm owned by only one little guy. His name's Kai and he's a 10 month sable sheltie male. His pic is in my avatar and signature. I can't wait to see your pets!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Welcome to Pet Talk!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Hi and welcome!! I have 4 kitties that you can see in my signature.

Look forward to seeing pictures when you get your digicam!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

WElcome!!! I am sure you will enjoy yourself here! Make yourself at home!

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02

Welcome to Pet Talk. My two kitties are seen in my avatar.

Hope that you will enjoy it here.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hey! Welcome to Pet Talk! I have a 10 yr old great pyr/newfoundland mix doggie named Alex, 2 cats, Phoebe and Cleo, and 2 guinea pigs, Rolo and Scooter! Also right now we have 5 kittens that we are fostering for my aunt!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see photos of your kittie and dogs!! My name is Lindsey, I'm owned by my pup, Ruby, my hamster, Blinky, and 4 fish

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Welcome to Pet Talk

We LOVE photos !!

I am owned by 4 four cats. You can see George, Milly, Milo & Treacle on my signature. I need to add a photo of my kitten Bramble to it, at some point.

Welcome to Pet Talk~!!! Glad to another new person here~!!! You'll enjoy it here~!

Can't wait to see pictures of ur doggies n' cats~!!!