Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: candle and prayers for Bassett...

candle and prayers for Bassett...

heres a pic of a candle I have lit for Bassett, and I will keep it or another one lit(there will always be one going, wont let it go out) untill Bassett has her surgery and is fully recovered... and I thought that anyone that wants to post a prayer could...I don't know, I just thought it might help?

I should have posted MY prayer when I posted this, but I was looking for a certain one, didnt't find it, so...
    Dear God
    please look over Bassett, now and at the time of her surgery. please bring Bassett safely thru the surgery and give her a complete recovery, so that she will live out her life in health.
    also give Naomi the strength she needs in this difficult time.
    Amen

God Bless you Bassett
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by marysmerrycats; 06-11-2003 at 01:19 PM.

Dear Lord, who loves and watches over all living beings, please be with Naomi and Bassett during this very difficult time. They need the strength of your spirit more than ever right now.

Whatever higher power you all believe in ,may this help bassett and naomi through this difficult time, thoughts are with you both.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Dear God,
    Please help Bassett and Naomi through this most difficult time. May your spirit give them comfort, guidance, and strength.
    IYN,
    Amen

Mary this is very thoughtful.. thank you very much I know Bassett appreciates it

What a sweet gesture..

Father...
    I want to lift Bassett up to you and I pray your hand of protection over him. I pray you will be with the surgeons that they have perfect wisdom to perform the operation. Please give them peace, and comfort them untill Bassett is better.
    In Jesus' name
    Amen
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray that you will be with Naomi during this worrysome time, and bring her comfort and peace. I pray that you will give the surgeon the skill and knowledge to care for Bassett's needs and return him to good health.

For it is in Jesus' name I pray,
    Amen
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Dear God,
    Please watch over Naomi and Bassett during this difficult ordeal. May you also guide their surgeon and make the surgery a success. Please also give them comfort and support.

Amen

Dear Lordie,

Seesh, been coming to you with alot of problems latly, but lord this is a special one that nees a special hand. Lord, may you watch over, guide and Protect Naomi and Basset. They are both dearly loved members of Pet talk.. Lord please help the doctors know what to do and to guide there hands. Also, will you please give Naomi the peace of mind and Pet talk the finacal help to aid her in the burden of paying for this very very expensive surgery.

Amen

Ash

That's so nice Mary.....you are so kind.

Dear God,

Please be with Bassett and Naomi during this difficult time. Please see our prayers and our wishes for this surgery to be 100% successful and for Bassett to heal. Please place Your hand on those in the surgery room and all those that will help Bassett to get better. We believe that You can heal Bassett and that You love her. You sent Bassett to Naomi for the good of both of them and they still need each other. Please, Lord, be with them.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Father,

I know that you are perfect and full of mercy and loving-kindness. Lord, you know the very number of hairs on our head and you know when a sparrow falls to the ground. Lord, I pray for Bassett now and pray for a complete recovery for her. Lord, I pray your peace on Naomi, for it is your peace that passes all understanding. Father, thank you for this and all other blessings.
    May this be done for your glory and your glory alone.

In your Holy Name,

Amen.

Dear Lord,
    Please watch over Naomi and Bassett during this very difficult time, and bring them comfort. Please guide the surgeons through the right path and please make the surgery successful. Please make Bassett recover soon.
    Amen
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Naomi and Bassett, and I'll be praying!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Deer God in da big kitty and hooman sky,

Diz id Mozart, Bach, and Eliza... we are praying to you for some help for a certain special cat named Bassett. Our meowmie can't financially help this month because our daddy got sick and then has to also c da oral surgeon...

so we wanted to ask you for some extra help with Bassett. She id to have surgeree on da 23rd of dis month. Pweeze be wif her and make da surgery go purrfectly. May she have a speedy recovery, so dat we can all go c her and welcome her home.

Pweeze be wif her meowmie, Naomi, and give her da strength to get thru dis. We knowz it will b hard fur her to watch her babee go thru surgeree, please surround her wif ur love and guidance.

Sincerlee,

Mozart, Bach, Eliza of Indiana.

PS.. Please make sure Bassett has a nice comfy bed in da hospital too. Hospitals r bad enuf anyway, and she needs extra comfort cuz she id special!

My thoughts are with you both too, take care, and heres hoping for the best outcome for bassett. very adorable kitty, HUGS
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Best of luck to you and Bassett!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers