Thread: Rubber ducky

Rubber ducky

Oh Rubber Ducky we love you, Oh yes we do. I love ducks I think there is something about them that makes them a special pet. But Have never had on since i was a little girl on the farm.
    Congradulation on being the POTD. ducky

What a cute duckie! You are so lucky you have your very own swimming pool. Congrats for being Our Pretty Pet of the Day!!
    Last edited by Jax; 06-07-2003 at 01:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Rubber Ducky, POTD

Mew, mew congratulations on being chosen our Pet of the Day. My human mommy, KatMa loves ducks and was thrilled to see your pretty fact today. What a lucky girl you are! Not everyone has a pet squirrel and cat, mew, meow! Look below to see a picture of my purr-furiends, Squirt & Munchkin's pet squirrel who is named Piglet.

When KatMa and Paw-paw (my KatDaddy) visit Saratoga Springs, NY every August to see the fab horse races, KatMa loves to go to Congress Park & feed the ducks. They like to bite her toes !!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished with your human and enjoy being our POTD! I send gentle kittykisses to you & my KatMa sends gentle caresses and kisses (lots of them!) too.

Piglet, eating her almonds. Isn't she cute?

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blog Entries
    Oops! Mew, meeoW...Katma did it again, a TYPO.
    ...was thrilled to see your pretty fact today... Mew, natch, this should read "was thrilled to see your pretty FACE today"

My KatMa is a mere human so errors happen!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rubber Ducky

That bill is so aristocratic-that profile so photogenic-look out Julia Roberts!! Rubber Ducky looks soooo much better!! and has a nicer tail!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

your so cute, and a quite unusual pet! you are so cute, and your baby pictures were adorable! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~FrOg LoVeR~

What a beautiful, photogenic ducky you are Rubber D!! You look like you jumped right off the pages of Natl. Geographic!! And what a wonderful life you lead, complete with a cat and squirrel pal AND your very own private pool! You're such a cutie!! I hope you and all of your critter pals have a great day celebrating your reign as Pet of the Day! Congratulations, sweet Rubber Ducky! Off to go visit your website!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky your the one, you make bathtime lots of fun.....! Aww you are such a cutie! Way cool to have a duck as a pet! Congratulations on POTD Oh, you have a really cute website!

Rubber Ducky
    What a lovely girl you are. I've loved ducks since I was a little kid. We had some white ones that would take over out kiddie wading pool! Sounds like you are a very lucky ducky and have a loving home and family. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

What a great Pet of the Day you are, Rubber Ducky!! A beautiful Mallard girl, one of my very favorites!!! I hope you enjoyed your day in the spotlight! You certainly brightened ours!!!

Congrats, little ducky!

You are so gorgious! I had ducks years ago and if I had the facilities, I would keep ducks again. Ours were Rouen, which look like mallards but are real fat so they can't fly. We had a great time with the ducklings. We'd build cages out of Lincoln Logs and blocks and see how long before they would demolish them!! They are rather destructive little 'dozers' since they can't fly at that age. If you can't go over it, go through it!!
    I still raise chickens which do a lot of the same things. Not so fond of the water though!! Check out my little PTD star, "Dinky" who was featured on May 31st. People don't realize how awesome birds can be for pets. They have every bit as much personality as cats or dogs. See them at the following link:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...584&uid=888447

Congrats, little girl!!