Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Kitties!

My Kitties!

Here's some pictures of my cats! Hope you enjoy! Sorry if they don't work, still trying to figure out this picture thing.

Opie Relaxing In A Chair Under Our Table:

KC being cute and sweet. Look at those eyes!

Kc snoozing! It looks like she's smiling, too:

Heehee! I love this picture! Right after I took it he jumped up. I think he heard the camera.

(Hope These Work!!!!)
    The Loves Of My Life:

~*Chelsea*~

They didn't work....

You need to find the exact url of the image you are posting. To do that, go to your album or storage bin that the image is in, click on it so that it opens up on a page of its own. Once that opens, right click on the image and go to "Properties." The dialogue box that opens will say things like "Protocol" and "Type." Go down to where it says "Address (URL)." Highlight this and copy this. Click IMG on your message tool bar. Paste the URL into the box. Be sure that you take the http:// out first, else that part of the address will be duplicated and it won't work. If you want any further help, PM me

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

ok, thanks! Lets try agian!

Opie Relaxing In A Chair Under Our Table:

KC being cute and sweet. Look at those eyes!

KC snoozing! It looks like she's smiling, too:

Heehee! I love this picture! Right after I took it he jumped up. I think he heard the camera.
    The Loves Of My Life:

~*Chelsea*~

You have beautiful kitties!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Ooooooooh

Who's the little blue-eyed Meezer?

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

[COLOR=royalblue]Thanks for posting the pictures for me. I'll prob. never figure out how to post them. Oh well. The blue-eyed kitty is KC. I think she's a Siamese/Himalayan mix. COLOR]
    The Loves Of My Life:

~*Chelsea*~

Trying this one more time....

The Loves Of My Life:

~*Chelsea*~

It worked!

See, you did it Oooh, what a great mix ... Himmy and Meezer! I'd love one of those!

Yay it worked! I think it's a good combo of breeds. She's really pretty. I esp. love her ice blue eyes. They're just beautiful!
    The Loves Of My Life:

~*Chelsea*~

HELP...........signature plz

I hope you dont mind if i ask the experts here, if some kind person could post this signature for me, i dont know if the pic is too big or not, but would be very very very grateful if it can be done ,thanks.
    Im sorry i have tried and tried, guess i am just not computer literate.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

take note i finally managed an avatar, and that took me long enough, they were always too big the ones i choose lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

here is your picture carole. I put it on imagestatopn I will PM you with the instructions for getting it into your signature.

Welcome.

Your KC looks like my foster, Periwinkle. We didn't know what Periwinkle was... never suspected a Himmy in the mix. Go see her pix in cat rescue: Periwinkle. (it's quite a ways back)

KC's a pretty girl.

Thanks, I think she's quite pretty myself too. We think she also might be having kittens We're not positive though.
    The Loves Of My Life:

~*Chelsea*~