Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me!

Please help me!

Can anyone tell me how to do a signature? I'm not too good with working with pictures and stuff so.......

You're asking the wrong person... lol Sorry, I'm not good at explaining these kind of things.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I'm your (wo)man! Hmm..well do you have a graphics program? I have adobe photoshop 6 and 7 along with 3d studio max 4 and jasc paint shop pro 7. Photoshop is the most expensive out of all of them but I didn't pay *cough*Downloaded*cough*off*cough*Kazaa Once you have a graphics program, you just fool around. Play around until you find something you like. You can also find great tutorials on google.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

apcrs5122

I would llike to know as well, but I don't have all that the other person was saying they had, so I am just as bad off as you. I got help from another person to put my pictures of my dog on.
    Mich

Here is Phred's Tutorial

POSTING PICTURES on Pet Talk; class 101
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Thanks everyone! The thing is I can't do anything about it until school starts again. My sister has her laptop hooked up to the net and our regular computer (which has all my pics on it) dosn't have the connection. Oh well I guess........ I guess I'll just have to wait!

Re: apcrs5122

you know....you could download kazaa....or any other program...or any graphics program for that matter. Even ms paint would work (and you should have it because i think all comps have it)
    Originally posted by Mich
    I would llike to know as well, but I don't have all that the other person was saying they had, so I am just as bad off as you. I got help from another person to put my pictures of my dog on.

binka_nugget

Thank you for your information. I am very grateful for it, thank you again
    Mich

binka_nugget,

Do you have that beautiful collie? It has amazing colours. Many years ago I had a blue merle collie, and he was wonderful.
    Mich

yep and no..he is mine (well our family's..but we're really attached to each other) but he's a sheltie. He's fairly big for a sheltie just pushing the breed standard at 16 inches. He's gotten mistaken for a collie before and I guess I could understand that..but someone else thought he was a BORDER collie! LOL I was snickering

binka_nugget

Wow, well he is magnificent! Congratulations on such a lovely dog. A Border Collie?? No, I know what they look like, ha ha ha!!
    Mich

The only state in the USA that is allowed to fly its flag as high as the American flag...Texas.
    i thought he was a collie too. and to tell you the truth, i would of said he was a border collie about a month ago, until iI saw Babe, and someone mad a comment bout the dogs....

lotrfreak

Yes, well it is hard to tell on a photo, but a Border Collie, is Black with a white collar and some have white on their faces. Don't think I'm smart,as I am not..... but my neice has one, that is how I know.
    Mich

The only state in the USA that is allowed to fly its flag as high as the American flag...Texas.
    yeah, for some reason i always thought lassi was a border collie. I just carried her picture with its name

lotrfreak

Well, you are not really wrong.........as the "Lassie" type dog is originally from Scotland, and the Border Collie was developed in the Scottish border country....so very confusing
    Mich