Thread: Got you....

Got you....

We caught Momma cat & 2 little kits. Hurrah

The CPL rang this morning saying a trap had become free. I was round at the nasty peoples house by 12.30pm.

I set the cat trap up using tuna and after circling the cage twice she set the trap off. Catching the mum took 10 mins.

The kittens took me & Steve 45 mins fighting the giant bramble bushes to catch the two little kittens. One black & one black & white and very very cute. I'll post pictures later.

Luckly the adult mummy cat must have been a pet at some point (not feral) and calmed down quickly.

We have just got back from Thornberry Shelter, where Mum & kits are settled into a nice warm cage together.

I am just going to go back and check that we didn't miss any kittens (Though everyone has just seen two, better to be sure.)

Also I want to see if the older litter hangs around still or what.

That's wonderful!!!! Oh you made my whole day reading this!

Can't wait for pictures and updates!! GREAT JOB!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Way to Go!!! Glad they're safe and warm.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Great! I can't wait to see pictures.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Good for you. Those kitties are very lucky to have you around. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Piccies

Kitties...

Sorry for the focus, the camera was struggling in the carry case.

Mommy...

That's tuna on her tail btw
    Feles mala! Cur cista non uteris? Stramentum novum in ea posui.

Yes, it's time I updated my sig.

Mama is lovely, and the kittens are too cute for words!

Good job, but I saw where you found a third baby. Did you catch it yet? Mom looks like a real beauty. Hope she and clan find good homes.

I have rung the shelter, they have named the momma cat Fleur.

All of the family have settled in nicely and mum is feeding the kits.

The shelter is a no kill shelter and they keep any animal that they can't rehome. The shelter lady said I should feel free to ring and check on Fleur & her kits.

They are confidant that they can rehome everyone.

That's wonderful news!!!! They're all adorable. I sure hope you have luck with the last kitten! Let us know.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

11. I think it speaks to the kindness of your neighborhood (nasty people excepted) that momma Fleur looks so healthy. I'm accustomed to seeing skinny, scrawny strays and she looks so robust!

She uses cat flaps to steal food, as she has been in our house several times.

But a kind old lady next door does feed her sometimes too.

What wonderful news! Mom and baby are so precious, and I just know that thanks to you, they will all now have loving homes!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Well done! I like the name Fleur. There's a character with that name in the 4th Harry Potter book. The kittens are cuties too.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb