Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stunning Caesar!

Stunning Caesar!

Good Morning Caesar! Oh, what a big, beautiful, brawny "baby" you are! Just look at that muscular chest and that sleek, shiny coat! How those heads must turn as you motor about town in your sport coupe with your proud person! I can just see those long, silky ears flapping in the wind! And being an "only" child, it's only proper that you are spoiled rotten! Wow, your very own little garage apartment, complete with couch and sound system! The only better than that is sleeping in the BIG bed with your adoring parents...or maybe being named Dog of the Day?? Hail Caesar! It's an honor to be the first one to congratulate on being named our very handsome, sweet and most deserving Weimie Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, dear Caesar! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your GREAT honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS CAESAR!

My aren't you a stunning boy, no wonder you are the apple of your humans eye
    I hope you enjoy being our wonderful Wednesday Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good Morning Caesar! You put a smile upon my face this morning! You are such a handsome boy, and special, spoiled, smart... YOU ARE DOG OF THE DAY! Congratulations on being Dog Of the Day Caesar!

Caesar, you are a stunning "little" boy!!! Hehehe!!!! I can't believe how much you weigh and you probably want to be a lap dog!! I would love to see the looks on people's faces when they see you with your head stuck out of that sunroof, enjoying your ride!! Congratulations to the mighty Caesar for being an excellent choice as Dog of the Day!!!

OH! Those eyes, if only dogs could talk! You look so regal and relaxed, you're gorgeous! Happy Dog of the Day!!

Look at those cerebral intelligent eyes!! You are one serious stud too Big C! That's so funny that you "hop" right in when your furparent gets out of bed, lol. (Why do we even try to keep dogs out of the bed??!! )
    Congrats gorgeous Ceasar for being Our Handsome Dog fo the Day!

Good Morning Caesar! My, you are a handsome boy! I think your name suits you very well! Its obvious you are the "king of the house"! Have a great DOTD!

Caesar

Those eyes, that nose, that beautiful grey ghost look!! You could share my bed and sportscar anytime!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Caesar--you are gorgeous! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Blog Entries

Caesar, DOTD

MEW, MEW!!!
    Hi Caesar -- Wow! you are one handsome big boy Weimaraner. I'm so, so tiny next to you!

Did you know my KatMa's brother, Peter has a nice doggie like you? His name is Nassau & he was born Aug 8 1997.

In our family we're so thrilled that you, a gorgeous Weimaraner has been chosen as Dog of the Day! Have a marvelous day getting all these deserved honours and e-chat notes.

Live long & healthy, loved, and cherished. Picture of Nassau - taking it easy! This is last Summer when Nassau was 5! He still thinks he's a "lap dog"

Purrr, purr & kisses & hugs from my purrson, KatMa

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Caesar you are the MOST handsome pup!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Hi Caesar, congratulations for being the dog of the day. I can see how you can be mistaken as a Great Dane, but I'm sure you're a true Weimaraner

Caesar, your profile made me laugh! You sure have those humans trained well. I can't believe you have your own room, complete with a couch! And we might as well say you've got your own bed You, dear dog, have it made. You were a great dog of the day. Maybe you had steak tonight for dinner? You are quite a character, indeed.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hail Caesar You're a big teddy bear from what I hear. Me Being from California, you've got to look pretty cool in that car with a sun roof going down the road. What a picture!!! I'll bet youre just adorable in "your bed" on "your pillow" sound asleep. No, you are human a very cute and adorable one. Hope you were spoiled rotten today!! (Im sure you were and will be)

Oooooo - what a handsome boy you are! And you have your parents wrapped around your "little" paw.

Have a great DOTD day gorgeous boy!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."