Thread: the new cat tunnel

the new cat tunnel

Well it arrived today, my free cat tunnel from the friskies go cat offer, at first she was not that interested, my daughter put it on the entrance to her little house and now she seems to like to go in and out of it and play in there, its very collapseable, so looks like we may indeed get some fun out of it, some of my down under friends were also getting one, has it arrived yet?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

is the tunnel red blue and yellow/ I have a few of them, and the connector, I got the cats last Christmas time... they love them! they played in them from the very minute they saw it!

Ours hasn't arrived yet

Glad it's becoming popular at your house - I'm sure ours will be destroyed in five minutes flat!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

No mary mine is yellow and red, its got little kitties over it, and it soft material inside , the interior is furry feeling like felt sort of, i even got the old boy playing in it this afternoon, he has always loved to dive into plastic bags, so maybe he will get more fun out of it than lexie, it does not have any others you can connect it to.
    Gee Miss Miaow the service in nz must be better than aussie lol, i remember you sent away for yours quite a while before mine, i only sent away for mine a week ago.
    It collapses very easily, for safety i expect, ash the big lump looked just like a kitten again, this huge cat inside the tunnel which had collapsed around him. oh i wished i had a camera right then and there, was cute pic.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️