Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gretchen!!!

Gretchen!!!

Be still my pounding heart!! There are no words to tell you Gretchen how much I love BMDs!! You are such a beauty!! What a face! What huge puppy paws and lovely, soft hair to stroke and bury my face in!! I've had the sincere pleasure of meeting many BMD's and Gretchen, you have made me very very happy! Poor Baby..I'm so sorry to read about your poor footsie. I have no doubt you were a wonderful patient at the vet. I hope by the time this has been posted, you are totally recovered and back to romping and playing and being a happy, healthy girl! Lots of big smooches on your sweet face and huge hugs!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Ooooooo - what a honey!!!!!!

Poor sweetheart, hurting your ankle ......... hope you get better really soon.

Have a great day .............
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh! Oh! Oh! What a booootiful little (for now! ) girl you are Gretchen! I have recently had a chance to be around a couple of Berners and they have become my latest favorite breed!! I am so sorry to hear about your foot but soon you will be back on all fours and romping and having lots and lots of fun once again. Congrats to Gretchen, our Tuesday Dog of the Day!

Hi Gretchen Congratulations for being dog of the day. I hope you heal soon so you can play with your friends!

Blog Entries

Gretchen, DOTD

Mew, mew -- you are sooo sweet. What a cute puppy face you have!

KatMa and me wish you such a happy day -- your special day as you are our Dog of the Day.

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished with your fursons.

Purr, purr, kittykisses & fancy figure 8's from me and KatMa sends earscratches, belly rubs & hugs~n~kisses to you, Gretchen.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CONGRATULATIONS GRETCHEN!

Oh Gretchen, I just can't tell you how much I love your breed! And look at you, your the perfect specimen of a BMD
    I'm so sorry to hear about your sprain, but I hope it heals soon and you can get back to romping around with your puppy friends soon!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Would you look at that gorgeous girl! You are one truly stunning lady Gretchen. May you have many long days of treats, hugs and love! YEAH GRETCHEN!

You are a beautiful Berner!! Congrats on being DOTD!! I am soon getting a relative of yours....A Swissie....so i do love all Sennenhunds!!! Maybe in a few years we will get a Berner to go with our Swissie!!! Have a great day, Gretchen!

Robyn

Gretchen, you are a gorgous girl! Im sorry about your sprain. Congrats on being DOTD!

Gretchen

Love those paws-ya know girls with big feet(shouldn't say big) are the intelligent ones! And beautiful, too!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Good Morning Gretchen, my what a beauty you are. I'm so sorry you sprained your paw, but it looks like you are on the mend now. What a wonderful companion you are and one can tell how much your family loves you. Congratulations dear, sweet Gretchen Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh Gretchen! You are such a sweet girl, and brave too! Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Gretchen!!!! You stole my heart first thing this morning!!!! Sweetie, as you can tell, you are among one of our "favorite" breeds, but one we don't see enough of! So glad you are healed from you sore ankle!!! Hope you get lots of love and treats today, Gretchen! And congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!!!

A long "ooooooooooo" for such a sweet doggie like Gretchen!!

Oh Gretchen! Yes young lady, you certainly are a precious treasure! I just knew you'd be a big hit as our DOTD!! What a cutie pie! I too am hoping that by now your ankle is all mended and your frolicking happily with your adoring family and furry friends! What a smile you put on my face, beautiful Gretchen! Congratulations sweetheart! Today we crown you our very deserving Dog of the Day! And I hope you get a good smoosh of peanut butter to celebrate your great honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~