Thread: Meet Sammy!

Meet Sammy!

I haven't seen such a cute dog in a long time... I think little Sammy deserves a forever family ASAP!

Sammy

Sammy (73 Blue) is an 8 month old, male Field Spaniel mix puppy. He was found running down a road without a person. Sammy is super cute with his black and white markings. He is extra sweet and loving and just loves people. Sammy is a happy little pup and he can't wait to meet you!

Washington Humane Society
    Washington, DC
    202-576-6664

What a cutie!! Got to love the black and white babies!!! Hope Sammy finds a good home soon!

That was cruel and unusual punishment. The dogs they have there are adorable.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I didn't look at the page, til you said that Molly, and OMG there are some cuties!!!
    Here's a few...

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Awwwww so cute...okay new rule do not show Tracy any black and white dogs, she finds them hard to resist If only I could have more then 3.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

Originally posted by Crikit
    Awwwww so cute...okay new rule do not show Tracy any black and white dogs, she finds them hard to resist If only I could have more then 3.
    I should make the same rule for myself

Okay, who did this? I want that middle one that looks like an airedale mix. I think he would fit in here perfectly. Washington, DC?

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

4 Dog Mother ............ Um Hmmmmmmm!!! I see your signature getting larger and larger .............
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Originally posted by captain
    4 Dog Mother ............ Um Hmmmmmmm!!! I see your signature getting larger and larger .............
    And I think I need to get the spare bedroom cleaned out for when my dad moves in....

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    And I think I need to get the spare bedroom cleaned out for when my dad moves in....
    Hee Hee ...........
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

LOL, sorry Amy, that wouldn't work for him either, you seem to keep adding to you group too, now that you up to 3, I think Rob's the one in trouble, the only one with no dogs!!!!!!!!

Yes, the pups are alllllllll sooooooooo cute!!!

too cute!!!!!!
    I can't stand it--so much temptation--those beautiful boxers, these sweeties--I have to quit checking this page out!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Originally posted by Dakota's Mommy
    LOL, sorry Amy, that wouldn't work for him either, you seem to keep adding to you group too, now that you up to 3, I think Rob's the one in trouble, the only one with no dogs!!!!!!!!

Yes, the pups are alllllllll sooooooooo cute!!!
    3 would be a peice of cake after their 5!!! I don't think he would really like having no dogs....he likes Jack and Spot too much

Hey, what is up with my girls. Your father is a bluffer -haven't I proved that. He might threaten to move out if I bring another dog home but would he really......

And by the way, while Jack and Spot may have jumped into his heart right away, the others all have gotten to him too. Now Snoopy may be the one who aggravates him the most, but even he can get you dad to hug on him too.

We've added 3 in the last year, I am just giving everyone a while to settle in. LOL

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
    We've added 3 in the last year, I am just giving everyone a while to settle in. LOL
    You go girl!!!!

And, YES, spottinesses might be aggravating, but you have to hug them anyway!!!!! (eventually - or they sit on your foot!!)
    M!