Thread: Bailey

Bailey

Buzzy was adorable... Bailey is GORGEOUS!! Ooops, sorry... handsome!! I love labs, but am particularly a sucker for a yellow! Wishing you years of happy happy joy joy with your wonderful Bailey! He's going to be such a love, I just know it!

------------------
    Google

EWWW!! AHHHH!! OOHHHHH! STAR!!!! LOOK!!! Here's handsome, adorable,gentle, loving, clever, friendly, sweet, awesome Bailey the Lab baby for you to play with!!! To his human owners...it just gets BETTER AND BETTER! How LUCKY you are! Please give Bailey a sunction kiss on top of his beautiful little head for me!!!

Bailey...I LOVE you! You are a perfect boy, your owners are so proud of you and rightfully so...just LOOK at you...you're PERFECT!!! You have a good, long life my little friend. It was great to meet you.

Bailey! OH BAILEY! You are too cute! In your pictures you appear to know that already. . . AH , dont worrry, some people (or pets in your case) are born to be a star. . . and a star is what you are today! Smart dog too! Your Mommy and Daddy better watch out! You are getting too smart for them! It sounds more like a game or a challenge to you to get the cat food! You are such a friendly baby!! ME?(India the cat). . .I dont like other people Only Mommy ,Daddy, and my grandparents!! Oh well, some pets are not overly friendly with people. Actually I have to have time to get to know them. In my younger life I was "toddler handle" (like man handled except this is worse!) anyway! When a toddler chases you and then "gently" (cough cough) loves on you. . . well, you get the picture! Congrads on your special day!

Aw, Bailey...what a sweetheart!
    I am also a sucker for a Lab, and you are one of the cutest I have seen!
    Have a wonderful day, sweet Bailey!
    Congratulations!

Hi Bailey! You big, beautiful labby puppins you! My yellow labbie girl Star is "star struck" over you handsome boy! What a picture of puppy perfection! Oooooooooh you are just too, too adorable. Happy a great, happy, loving labbie life you adorable boy! You are just precious beyond words. Give that little labbie butt a good wiggle and tell all your pals..."I'm the Dog of the Day!" Congratulations and TONS of sloppy kisses and big labbie bear hugs! :

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 01, 2001).]

Where's Sandra??? Oh, there you are!

Bailey, you remind me so much of one of my past dogs, Cory. Yellow Labs often have such different looks, but you could be Cory's clone. I know, I know, I shouldn't go down memory lane on YOUR DAY, but I couldn't help myself.

You are just precious in and of yourself and very inventive as well. You have now achieved fame and recognition but I know you will have many joyous events to celebrate in the future. Just keep up your beautiful, loving ways.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited May 01, 2001).]

What a handsome puppy you are What beautiful pictures ! Enjoy your special day

I love those retrievers!! And Bailey, you are priceless!! Congratulations on being selected as the #1 Dog of the Day!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Baliey!!!!!!!!!!
    my friends dog(my nephew)looks exaticly like you!
    OHHHHHH EWWWWWWW aCKKKKKKKKKKKK!
    you are the cutiest dogie in the world!
    -kara and Deedle Meyers!

I just had to come back for one more dip! Bailey, I'm looking at your pics. Oh, I love those chunker puppy lab legs. And those big paws! Oh, and that look on your face...the top photo. "LOOK AT ME!!" Kisses, hugs, belly rubs!! Oh, I just love you!

What a sweetie. What is it about labs that are so sweet? Little Bailey, its your face, and I'll bet your personality matches that sweet mug.

What a sweetie you are Baily!!!!!!! i just want to take you home!!!! Big hugs and kisses from Sadie to you Baily!!!!!!!

Oh Baily!!! You are tooooooo cute and adorable!! I just ADORE and LOVE Labs!!!!!!! They're the best!

BiG SlObBeRy KiZzEs,
    SaDiE MaY