Thread: Dinky, our POTD

Blog Entries

Dinky, our POTD

Mew, MeeoW! Hi DINKY --

We're thrilled to be the first to congratulate you on being our very special POTD!

It must be so much fun to have a 50 friends to play with and to live on a big farm. Your human is a very lucky person, indeed! My KatMa loves all furry & feathered friends as well as all who are a part of the "animal kingdom".

My baby kittens were so tiny when they were born; it is hard to imagine you were smaller than a golf ball! That is a wee little bit of feathers to love...

Live long and happy, healthy and cherished with your humans and your friends.

Me with my kittens -- they were such cutie-pies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dinky! You must be very special indeed - I can feel your spunkyness (spunkyness)) right through the screen! We have had many, shall we say unusual? POTD before but you rate right up there with one of the best.... great story and what a little man. A hearty welcome and congratulations, you certainly deserve your day in the sun.

Good Morning, handsome Dinky! You may be on the diminutive side, but you sure do pack a lot of personality into that hunky body of yours! What a handsome boy you are! I got such a kick out of hearing how you monitor the egg laying production, all the while flirting with the girls! As they say, you don't have to be big to be beautiful, and you're living proof! I'm so glad to hear you've recuperated from your near fatal tomato encounter! That was a close one! Your family obviously loves you very much Dinky and it's so heartwarming to know that such a deserving animal is living such a wonderfully rich and happy life, "down on the farm!!" Won't your family and all the farm critters be thrilled to learn that their dear feathered friend is honored here today! Cockadoodledoo!!! Dinky, YOU'RE the Pet of the Day, and a most deserving one at that! Enjoy your day, sweet Dinky! You're precious!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-31-2003 at 10:30 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

dinky

Hey, my boy, it's true what they say- size doesn't matter!! ahem!

Dinky!

Hi Dinky! Congratulations on being POTD! Love seeing different pets On POTD! Don't get me wrong I love all the furry cutiepies! But it is so refreshing to see all the different pets out there! Glad you made it through the "Attack Of the Killer Tomatoes" LOL. Hey don't let the other roosters bully you and i am glad you hold your own!

Dinky, you cutiepie! What a precious baba! How lucky for your family to have you Chicken treats all around! Many congrats on POTD, you deserve it! What a wonderful story.
    love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Little Dink, you are so striking and handsome in all your tiny glory. It, er, sounds like you rule the roost!! Nice to meet you QT!

Hey, Dinky, you are a feisty little guy! I enjoyed reading your story and your strange encounter with the tomatoes. Keep those hens happy!

DINKY!!!

Wow what a handsome bird you are, you must be a good friend. I can just amajine you running around a big yard with your chicken friends. happy potd
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven