Thread: Rose

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Rose

Hi Rose,
    You seem to be the sweetest girl it's possible to find. We 're sending you a big kiss on you nose and wish you a happy DOTD.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Good Morning beautiful Rose! I just about melted into a puddle of mush when I clicked on your precious picture! You have the sweetest, but loving expression and it's no surprise to read how easily you captured your Daddy's (and Mommy's!) hearts! And your Daddy's right...you have quite the trim and svelte little figure! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your eye But happily, it doesn't seem to have kept you from living life to it's fullest! How proud your family must be to see their beautiful girl honored here today as our very deserving Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you dear Rose! Have a happy day of celebration, sweetheart! Hugs and kisses to the precious Rose!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

ROSE, DOTD

Hi Rose,

Congratulations on being our DOTD today. You are very beautiful and you face is so sweet and pretty.

I'm happy to know your prosthesis is a success and that you're other great attributes allow you to live a fully, happy life with your pussycat furiends and the humans.

Live long & healthy, happy & cherished with your family...and enjoy being our Dog of the Day today!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blog Entries

Rose, Hi once again...

Whew! you should have seen how bugged KatMa was when she noticed a grammatical error...

KatMa wrote: ..."you're other great attributes..." when she wanted to say "your other great attributes". My KatMa gets annoyed when she makes grammatical errors in English.

Purr, purr, Meeow! Now that it is corrected, KatMa feels much better. Aren't our humans just so very odd at times?

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rose

I'd rather have a dozen of you than the roses that fade and wilt. Tell us what's your secret for staying so shapely!!I know, you're really a supermodel-well you are prettier than a lot of them!!

Rose

Rose you are a beautiful girl. I hope you are spoiled today more than ever.

Rose

Rose, and what a lovely name you have, congratulations on being DOTD! You have such a sweet look on your face! Sorry about the loss of your eye, but sounds like you make up for it very well with your other senses! Enjoy your day Rose!

A beautiful Rose to start my morning. Arent you a cutie pie!!! Just a darling face, who could resist that? Not me, call me sucker. Whats beautiful too about you little guys is that you dont know you have a slight handicap, you live life to the fullest, and it sounds like your boss woman with the cats and probably your parents too. Spoiled and very loving too. Enjoy being queen for a day with all your new fans too.

Congratulations to a most beautiful Rose! I can easily see why you got your name, you are so pretty! I am so sorry to hear about your eye, but it seems that it doesnt even bother you! You are a role-model to all
    Mom to: Abby, Crystal, Early, and Jake (dogs) Tia, Tamera, Krabby, and Pattie (hermit crabs) Jingle and Fi (hamsters)
    and Kim, Ron, Jack, Peaches, and Miami (fish)
    Crystal sends greetings to all!

Rosie girl, you are so very beautiful - a sleek, elegant Bassett lady - too cute. ROSIE ROCKS!!!

Good Afternoon sweet Rose! When I saw you on my screen this morning, I felt all warm and tingly inside! Your eyes just took my heart, and your face just made me melt. I would like to congratualte you on being Dog Of The Day, sweet Rose!

CONGRATULATIONS ROSE!

What a sweet doggie you are, I'd just love to plant a big smooch on the nose of yours Sorry to hear of the loss of your eye, but it sounds as if your doing fantastic without it.
    Enjoy your special day as our DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Rose you are so beautiful!! Congrats on DOTD!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I hope you eye feels better Rose. You are such a pritty girl. I love thoughs basset eyes. I think it is great how you keep the cats in line, they need that sometimes , I am glade you are dotd rose.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

AWW, Rose, you look like such a sweetie pie! Sorry about your eye, but you are still beautiful! Congrats on being DOTD!