Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heeeeeere's Spike!

Spike, you are adorable and I'm glad you are loud and have a big appetite. Now how about curling up on mommie's pillow and letting her sleep.
    Steffi and Lovable

Awwwwww He's soooooo cuuuuuuuute!!! I also love his name.

He looks like a Spike. Great catitude!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a little cutie he is! No wonder he kept you home.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aw Spike what a cutie-pie furboy you are for sure - I can't believe you have a BIG voice! Sending tons of nose-kizzies and a big {{{hug}}} for your very dear Meowmie xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

What a sweetheart Donna!

Now I totally understand why you had to stay home!
    How's he doing?

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Can you say 'adorable'????? Actually, Nakita was the loudest one in her litter and she was the only female! Maybe Spike would be a great partner for her.

Oh, I would love to take that little bundle home!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

He's doing great but has a love affair going with the bottle . As a matter of fact, I marched in the Dearborn Memorial Day Parade this morning. Kathy, the vet tech that runs the nursery in the shelter kittysat for him while I as gone. I forgot his bottle there and took a spare one from the nursery. He absolutely REFUSED that nipple. So, back I went to the shelter to get HIS bottle. The things I do.

He's getting fat and happy. Once he's old enough, can use the litterbox and eat on his own, he'll go back to the shelter and I'm SURE get adopted immediately!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank you for taking care of Spike. Please make sure he goes to the purrfect home. And, if you can, post some more pictures, he is so cute.
    Steffi and Lovable

Cuteness Overload!!! awww!!!

He's so sweet Donna!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What a cutie! Please post more pictures of him soon.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Here's more pix. He loves curling up on my shoulder to sleep.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

He is SUCH a little lovebug!!

How adorable he is!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful pics... but I have to ask something... lol. Does he have a sore red bum?
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Kim,

Yes his butt is red. I've been putting Vaseline on it. It's from the diarrhea he's been having. I've also been giving him Pepto Bismal (hasn't helped) and Pedialyte for dehydration. I'm going to get some baby rice cereal and mix it with some canned kitten food and see if that helps bind him up.