Thread: I would like to introduce myself!

I would like to introduce myself!

Hello everyone. I was introduced to this site and have been lurking around and enjoy reading everyones posts. I hope to become a regular here and look forward to "meeting" everyone and their furkids!

Hi Neekoh's Mom and welcome. This is such a great site and everyone is so nice and informative. What kind of pets do you have?
    We have two Schnauzers, Daisy and Perry.
    Hope you do become a regular, it's lots of fun.
    Jackie

[This message has been edited by jackiesdaisy1935 (edited February 22, 2001).]

Welcome!!

Enjoy the site!!!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Come on in and join the group. If you are a dog lover, you are among friends.

Hello, my name is Angie. Welcome :0) Im pretty new to the site aswell, I like it alot, everyone is very nice.
    I looked in your profile, and see that you have a Carolina Dog (North American Dingo) is that like a real dingo ? Can you tell us a bit about your dog, Im interested :0) Maybe you have a picture? Sorry I just never heard of them before other then wild dingos, but I thought it was illegal to have one as a pet.
    Anyway :0) Welcome I hope you have as much fun here as Im having.

Welcome to Pet Talk Neekoh's mom! I hope you enjoy it here. There are so many interesting people and posts to read here. It's the first place I check before I start my work day
    I'm sure we would all really love to hear about your dog! I'm planning on getting a dog and it's neat to see what everyone's experience is with the breed they live with(there's just too many great dogs to choose from!). I haven't met anyone who has a carolina dog yet! You're the first!! Enjoy!

Carolina Dogs are not a common breed. If you go to my web site I have pictures of my Neek and a link to the Carolina Dog Association web site. They have all of the information about the breed. Their history is really interesting!

------------------
    -Neek and his Mom

Hi Neekoh's Mom!! Welcome to the BEST, funniest, most informative, supportive animal loving forum on the planet! Can't wait to hear about you and all your furkids! I have a yellow lab Star, 2 yrs, a husky/shep Cody, 6 years and DLH kitty, Mr. B, 10 years. We all love to hear about each others kids, and can't wait to get to know you and yours. LOL and fun and friendship here! Oooops! Forgot about my new addition: A 1 1/2 year old guinea pig, Mr. Squeekers! Welcome Neekoh's Mom!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited February 22, 2001).]

Neekoh's Mom, Your website is great, what beauties those Carolina Dogs are. So sleek.
    Neekoh is beautiful. I had never heard of them before, although I had heard of the Australian Dingo. They go back so many years, what does Neekoh mean? How did you ever come about getting one of these dogs?
    Jackie

My Fiance' named him Neekoh because he had the nickname "Sneaky Neeky". Not sure why? He ended up at the shelter because his owners said he was too big and no one wanted him because he is dog aggressive. All he needed was some love and attention!! I can give him both!! He is with me pretty much 24 hours a day. He gets up with me, exercises with me, goes to work with me,...you get the picture. I wouldn't have it any other way. We are working on the dog aggressive thing. It seems to be on a dog to dog basis? He likes some dogs and doesn't like others? Kind of like a person? He will go to doggie school this summer to work on socialization and stuff. He is pretty good over all though. Carolina Dogs are an intelegent breed.

------------------
    -Neek and his Mom

What a great job you did on your web site! Neekoh and all the pups are just adorable! Very interesting to read about this wonderful breed...thanks!

Great website and welcome to Pet Talk! I particularly like the picture of Neekoh grabbing an extra wink in bed, on his back after you had left for work. That was priceless!

Welcome, Neekoh's Mom & welcome to Angie (ilovehounds), too. It's great meeting you both. I look forward to hearing lots more from you both. I hope you enjoy taking part in this wonderful pet site as much as I do.
    We live in Australia & own 2 shelties, 1 tibetan spaniel & 3 cats.

Welcome Neekoh's Mom and Angie. As the others, I LOVE this site. Get ready to have fun! I viewed other Pet forums and this is the best. I have 2 dogs, Jeffrey, a Basset/Lab mix and Bandit, a Pug. Again, Welcome!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Be careful, it's addicting I have a wonderful 2 year old Basset Hound, Daisy. Carolina dogs are very beautiful! I have never heard of them before. Well again, welcome! You're gonna love it here.