Thread: Cloey had her Kittens!!!!!!!

Cloey had her Kittens!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!! Cloey had her kittens today. She had 5 kittens!!! We found at 2:45 with 4 kittens. She had an orange, 2 white, and a tabby and a black. We found an hour later a black one in the big basket next to the box. It appears as though she gave birth to the black first in there and then had the rest in the box. All of them are so cute and doing well. THe tabby has beautiful markings and the black so fun watch. The orange is my favorite and the one we plan to kee, all though it appears to be the runt because it is so skinny and small. The two white ones have such fat stomachs!! I can't wait to show pictures

Great! Can't wait to see the pictures! Now go get her spayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Right I am planning on that, but its going to be a few months, the kittens have to be weaned ya know.

Congrats!!! The kittens sound so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of them. Orangies are my favorite too.

Congratulations! How exciting!

I'm glad Cloey did well giving birth! Pics will be nice to see!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I'm glad that Chloe and her babies are doing well. I'm even GLADDER that you're going to spay her!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Day 2
    The kittens are doing great. They all appear healthy and have fat stomachs. The black kitten which we are naming Vader or Darth Vader, pushes all the others around and nurses forever. It is so funny to see the kittens fight for a nipple. My favorite the orange always gets stuck on its back drinking so I have to help it over. Well, I am hopiing to get tje pics developed soon thats all for today

Congratulations! I am so glad they are all doing well. I am looking forward to those pictures!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey