Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you like where you live, or hate it?

do you like where you live, or hate it?

I hate Az. I have hated it almost from the beginning. I hate it even more in the summer!

I like the cool weather, so boy am I in the wrong place!

so, do you like where you live, or not? I just thought this would be interesting to ask...

California isnt so bad I just hate my neighboors. One of them, plays drums all day and has a band, he other has about 20 people living in 1 house, and i can get pretty loud. Other then that, i guess you could say its ok fine The weather isnt to bad, but the summers can be pretty hot and humid

I love New Zealand. Wellington weather is pretty bad, but I do love being by the sea. There are drawbacks to being here (it's hard to leave your country, you always live their in your head) but the people are friendly and the lifestyle is pretty relaxed.

Sam and I will be moving to Washington D.C. soon, and I have no idea what to expect when that happens. I've only ever visited.

I have only ever lived in Ohio and Arizona, and while they are opposite ends of the spectrum I enjoyed both. I like NW Ohio for the fact that we are close to both our families, but my favorite Ohio city to live in was Cincinnati, where I spent 5 years.

I LOVE New England's varying-by-the-minute weather. While I'd someday prefer a less congested town, I love our little city neighborhood, too, and living in a piece of family history as well. I love the lilacs that perfume our yard right now, the promise of spring, and the flowers blossoming. The elders in the neighborhood, the babies and children next door ... the fact that my street gets covered with colored chalk on summer days ... what's not to like? In less than 2 hours I could be in mountainous forest, or on the ocean's shore.

I like where we live.

Technically, I should probably live in some place LIKE Arizona, a nice desert climate so no pollen ... but I LIKE where we live.

I love where I live! After three years of humidity, cockroaches and pushy people in Sydney, I am so glad to be back and appreciate what I have.

Ask me again in a couple of months when it's winter and I'm freezing my tail off
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I am happy where i live for the present, have been in my little house for over 20 years now, so i am used to the neigbourhood, although its gone under many changes, and some not so good, im not one for change much so am content , although i would love to live by the sea, and soledad, glad u enjoyed living here for the time u did, and wellington has always been a favourite with me, lived there when i was young, but the weather aint the greatest there for sure, but there is no place like home.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole,

Sam and I love going for drives around the bays. There is nothing more beautiful than coming round the bend and seeing the city spread out before you. I love the hills that let you see the weird and arbitrary ways the houses are planted. There's nothing like Wellington on a clear, sparkling day - sometimes it takes my breath away.

I like Arizona, I love the mountains, and all the great outdoor things there are to do around here. There are great places to hike, mountain climb, and camp. However I do miss the greenery that Texas had.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I love where I live --- Saint Louis, Missouri. The people are friendlier, than down in Georgia. It's a much more "comfortable" place to live in. Also, on the road behind my house, you can see the Arch on a clear day which is very cool. I also love it, because I met the love of my life here. Oh --- and I absolutely LOVE the snow that Missouri gets.
    "It can't rain all the time." -Eric Draven
    "If you have words, you have power." -Brian

I like Utah.....I *love* the mountains....I can't imagine living anywhere without mountains! For the most part I like the weather too. It's not all the same, we (usually) have pretty hot summers, and pretty cold winters...and everything in between. Drawbacks are that it can be pretty boring, people assume things about you, and I'm not close to any pet talkers.

I love the weather here in California but I don't like the fact that it's a very expensive place to live. I'd love to be able to live by myself with just my cats. Unfortunately I can't because I need a roommate to cut down my living expenses. I've also lived in Pa. and S.C. and liked these states too except that I don't think that I could take the humidity any more.

I live in BC, Canada and I love it Tons of Mountains, Lakes, lots of wildlife...

I don't like that I don't live near any of my friends, but I love living on the west coast of BC and if I can help it, I'll never leave this area

I also live in BC (Vancouver to be exact). I love it at times...hated at other times. I love the usual weather. It's usually chilly. I LOVE cold weather..I don't know why. My friends think I'm nuts. There is so much to do here...there's an amusement park about a block down from me, fast food every block....a few malls that are about 20 minutes away. But the thing is, to enjoy alot of the things here, you have to have money ...and I'm just flat broke. It's also great because there are so many dog lovers here too! And lots of dog trainers, groomers, stores...etc. I only hate it because..this is such a populated area..and I have this phobia of being around people. It's only in a crowded area...so..it makes me nervous to go to the mall, on a bus, to the amusement park...Overall..I guess I like it.
    Last edited by binka_nugget; 05-20-2003 at 02:03 AM.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]