Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dog food

dog food

what kind of dog food does your dog eat? I don't think Ringo likes his Iams b cuz when I take him out 2 potty he starts eating the cat food and it just seems like he doesn't like it. Ithink it mite b time 4 a change.
    Don't Delay Neuter or Spay!! Ringo Rocks!

There have been several threads here about various food. This is one of the most recent...Dry Food If you do a search I'm sure you can find some more of them!

Daisy and Molly eat Nutro, Large Breed Adult (in the blue bag) they seem to like it!

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Daisy and Molly eat Nutro, Large Breed Adult (in the blue bag) they seem to like it!
    Just started Nebo on the same stuff...he seems to like it so far.

Kai's been through a few foods. His breeder gave him eukanuba maintanence w/a very small amount of kibbles and bits. When I realized that mainanence was an adult formula, I immediately went to buy eukanuba small breed formula. My mom and I were debating over small breed or medium...we decided medium. So..he went to eukanuba puppy medium breed...now he's having mainly the eukanuba..but ocassionally gets some raw food that I bought..to see if he liked it. And also, I try to add something once in a while. He's a picky eater, so I tend to put carrots that have been in the blender...some wet dog food..kibbles and bits...even a bit of gravy once in a while. I also just bought him a trial size of wellness super5mix...he likes it..but isn't crazy about it. Once he's done eukanuba, he'll be fed only the raw diet.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

2 of my dogs eat nutro natural large breed in the blue bag & the other eats nutro natural large breed senior in the red bag & they all love it!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Iams dry food and Pedigree canned food, chicken only.
    "It can't rain all the time." -Eric Draven
    "If you have words, you have power." -Brian

my dog eats kibbles and bits.

Mine eat "Alpo" or something like that lol..

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

My dog likes Eukanuba large breed with some Alpo mixed in, can you say "picky"? LOL

In my opinion, these are some of the best foods out there! I will not feed or buy Iam's/Eukanuba products because of the horrible chemical animal testing they do, and their iam's food are not all that great, you pay way to much for both foods, and there are many other foods better out there then both.

Foods:
    Artemis
    Azmira
    Canidae
    Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul
    Evolve
    Breeders Choice Health Food
    Holistic Blend
    Natural Balance
    Natures Variety
    Pinnacle
    Royal Canin
    Sensible Choice
    Solid Gold
    Show Bound
    TimberWolf Organics
    Wellness
    Wysong
    "If you won't rescue, don't breed"

My dog eates Dog Chow...he's very picky and doesn't really like high quality foods, except Authority. I'll probably switch him to that as soon as his bag of food runs out...

The Cat Factory: Isn't that just a pain??
    My last foster, not only was he picky, but also had food allergies. To what, I'm not totally sure. I tried other foods in various formula's but they never went over well.

But the only one that didn't make him throw up was Old Roy Lamb and Rice, isn't that just a kick in the pants?
    "If you won't rescue, don't breed"

L\Timber eats home-cooked meals. Leather eats Pets 1st senior/weight control formula.
    I've been BOO'd!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AngelZoo
    I will not feed or buy Iam's/Eukanuba products because of the horrible chemical animal testing they do

I have never heard of them doing horrible testing/treatment to animals, do you have a website/info on this so I can read this? If this is the case, I'm going to switch foods for sure.

Thanks,
    M