Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Idefix

What a handsome man

You are so handsome and that look on your face made me laugh. You look similar to my four year old American Shorthair, Star. Star wants to know do you like older women? Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day!!
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Congrats on being COTD!

You look so unhappy in that pic.... silly kitty! You should be happy!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

3. Congratulation Mon Ami!

Q

Idefix, you've made my day! Your story, with its beautiful ending, brought tears of happiness to my eyes. You are a gift to your obviously much deserving family. May you continue to grace each others' lives for many years to come!

Dear, deboinaire Idefix, you've certainly got that certain French flair! How the girls must swoon in your presence! As a matter of fact, I think our very own Edwina is packing her bags and checking that passport, as we speak! To think you were once alone in this world, cowering and frightened, hungry and tired! What a wonderful tale of resuce and devotion! Break out the beaujolais!! Idefix, that fabulous French feline is Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you sweet boy! Caviar, anyone?
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-19-2003 at 02:52 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

INCREDIBLE IDEFIX!

Dear Idefix,
    You are a MOST handsome Cat of the Day! Loved reading all about you and all your funny antics! I am the PURRactical joker in our home... So what good is a cat without a great sense of humor I say! You certainly are a lucky guy to have found a wonderful family and your own dog!!!

Congratulations on your COTD!
    FURBY
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

What a shame it would have been if this fine fellow had not found his home. He must have some memories of how bad it was before these happy times. Best of luck.

Ooooohhhhh that face! I love it. Congrats sweet Idefix. We are sending you kisses and nose rubs across the Atlantic!

Thank goodness Idefix found his way into your home! He's blessed you and your family and your dog with his presence. No more cold snowy nights for your handsome, loving boy. I'm always happy to hear that a stray has been rescued! Congratulations, Idefix, on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Un chat et un chien, tres amusant. You are a very handsome boy and my heart was touched by your story. I wish I could pet you, you must be so soft, like my boy Lovable.
    I was curious and found a map of France that shows that Aurignac is in the south of France in the Pyrenees region. Congratulations on being our Chat du Jour and may you have many more happy years in your loving home.
    Steffi and Lovable

Dearest Idefix,

I am so happy for you to have found such perfect people
    to share your life with.Glad you didn't give up & kept making
    noise to they knew just where you were waiting for them.
    Many happy congratulations on being chosen for a day of
    special honor as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are such a handsome boy! You have such beautiful eyes! When I saw you, a big grin came across my face! You made my day, and I know you will make many others! Have a good day yourself, sweet Idefix!

You are a handsome boy Idefix! I love reading kitty stories with happy endings. Thank goodness for strong lungs! Happy COTD to you sweetie.

Blog Entries

Idéfix

Mew, mew to such a handsome boy! Catgratulations to you, Idéfix, on being selected COTD.

Idéfix, votre fourrure apparaît tellement doux. Mew, Meow! Comme vous, je suis un chatte sauvée --

Live long, healthy and happy with your purrents, the dog and the other cats.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Idefix - related to Buster?

Not possible I'm sure, but I'm posting a picture of my cat Buster, or my owner should I say? Buster is 12 years old and 16 pounds, I've had him since he was a kitten. He is a wonderful companion. The look on his face is almost identical to Idefix. I may be biased, but I think they're beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images