Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idefix

Idefix

What a lucky cat to be found and taken into such a loving home! What a cute face too. He's gorgeous.

Lucky, lucky Idéfix - finding such a wonderful loving home. You knew what you were doing miaowing all night outside that house. My mummy brought my sister and me to live in a good garden and we worked on the humans. They had never known cats before and didn't know what to do, but they got lots of help and advice from other people. They fed us all in the garden first of all, but that year was very very cold and when the snow came us kittens moved in to the house. My mum stayed out for a while, but eventually she was won over by warm radiators and comfy beds.

Lots of purrs and headbumps on your day of honour Idéfix!!

What a handsome kitty you are! I am sooooooo glad that your mommy and daddy found you in time! Congratulations on being our lovely COTD!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Idefix, what a handsome guy you are

White cotton balls (ACGAS, I know you love them - I mean his white upper lip), such a strong white chest - I LOVE it , and that French look

I'm glad you have such wonderful humans to take care of you, Idefix!! Congrats on cotd-you deserve it!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

O LA LA, tres jolie!! What a lovely kitty cat - and such a heartwarming tail of rescue and love! Isn't it wonderful when kitties and doggies get along - inter-species love rules!! YEAH IDY!!!!

Catgratulations, Idefix!!!

Another happy cat! And paw applause for your purrsons who cared enought to take you in and give you the life you deserve. You are very, very handsome...have a wonderful day as our most deserving Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What a lucky cat! Your gorgeous! Congrats on being our COTD!

Sweetest Idefix, you are so fluffy, clean and handsome now, it's hard to imagine you covered with engine oil. Engines are cold and hard things to sleep on--I am so very happy to hear of your soft berth now.

One question: I know what an idee fixe is--you had one about getting inside the warm house--but I don't know what an idefix is, unless it's a very beautiful French boycat like you. Health, happiness and a long life to enjoy them, charming boy!

Congratulations, Idefix, on finding the perfect home (that meowing paid off, didn't it?) and on being our Cat of the Day!! You are one handsome fellow!!!

Idefix!
    Oh you are soooo handsome and I just loooove your accent!
    Enjoy your day!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Quelle histoire douce!

Idefix
    What a handsome boy you are! I'm so glad you now have a happy home and loving family! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Idefix!

Thank you Idefix, for your story! Merci, you are so handsome! Congratulations on being COTD!

Your cat is beautiful! He looks like he has the softest fur. Hes a lucky dog for you to have found him.
    ChrisG Ü