Thread: New pics...

New pics...

Iris - german shepherd, Carl - Rottweiler, and Beanie Baby. Beanie Baby is our new german shepherd. She was from the German Shepherd Rescue of Illinois. Once we agree on another name, the name "Beanie Baby" is going to go!

This is Carl sleeping on his back, one thing he can frequently be found doing.

Carl's looking under the couch for a toy

Here's a pic that Rachel took at the show, Saturday. We're doing figure 8's.

ROTTIE! Thanks a TRILLON for the GREAT pictures! Congrats on your new gorgeous doggy, Beanie! What a trio! They all look like they're bursting with pride! Carl's a hoot! I can't resist rubbing Cody's belly when he lays like that! You're a cutie yourself!!! Send more anytime!

Rottie,
    You need to check out the discussion on "Dog Names". There are a lot of really great ideas there.
    Carl is wonderful and I am so glad you are keeping us up to date with his pictures. I'm just not smart enough to do it!

What a terrific trio! Carl's face is just so mushy and sweet! And your new baby and Iris; what gorgeous girls. You really look like you know your stuff! Congratulations on such a special achievement!

Rottie,
    What a beautiful family!! Carl, of course, is so handsome. Iris and Beanie Baby are gorgeous GSDs! Congrats on adopting from German Shepherd Rescue of Illinois!!! How wonderful; you saved a life (and such a precious one at that-what a cutie!). Continued good luck with Carl in competition. The pics are so cute. Carl is such a character!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Rottie,

I loved your pics.
    We had a GSD that looked similiar to your Beanie Baby. Brought back happy memories.
    Keep the pictures comming, what a pleasant
    treat.

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Great pictures, great looking dogs!

When I saw your pictures I thought that you had stolen pictures of my Rotty mix Hercules. he sleeps on his back just like that(it must be a rotty thing) and he also looks under our couch for his toys!

great looking dogs

You have very beautiful dogs, I especially like Carl--I'm sure he's fun to have around!!! I think if the need ever comes you would be well protected !!!!!!

when i saw Carl won dog of the day i put it in my favorite places i was soooooo excited to see more pics of him i have a rott who looks just like him , oh i love them sooooo much!