Thread: Pixel fell out the window!!

Pixel fell out the window!!

What a silly kitty!

We just bought a new fridge, and they could only deliver it between 9-5 Monday-Friday so we had to arrange for my partner's Dad to be there to let them in ...

Naughty Pixel has a rather bad habit of climbing window and door screens. Someone had left one of the windows open in our bedroom on the second floor of our unit. Pixel thought that it would be a great idea to climb the window screen of said window. Whoops! The screen fell out, cat and window screen tumbling into the small Hibiscus tree on the ground.

When my partner's Dad arrived at the scene, silly Pixel was stuck in the tree, meowing piteously. He rescued our scared little kitty and took her inside.

She seems to have sustained no injuries - but we'll be taking her to the vets tomorrow for vaccinations so they can check then.

I'm guessing that she will not be doing her screen-climbing trick for some time

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Wow! I'm so glad that she's okay. Hopefully she learned her lesson and won't try that again.

Scary story. Glad Pixel is fine.

I believe that cats have a way of finding ways of opening window screens. Just after I moved into this house, I remember driving in from the grocery store, and saw Tiger out and about searching out her new area. I thought to myself, " I do not remember letting her outside". Sure enough, they had found the hook that keeps the window screen attached, was loose, and they unhooked it, and not only Tiger got out but a few of the others as well.

..............wayne

Siily cats hey.... ! Last summer, when Maya was still a kitten of about 6 months, she used to climb on the screen of the door to the patio. One problem, as she got all the way up, she noticed she was sitting awfully high; she was scared to death and meowed ....

Scary stuff! Glad she's alright!!!!

Kirsten

Tell me about it!

She sure as heck gave me a fright! I was worrying about her all day at work. She seems fine - a little jumpy but still getting into everything and acting like a widdle brat - let's hope she did learn her lesson

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

i remember when I first moved into my new house thinking that if I left the Screen Window open that the Cats would enjoy the fresh air! Imagine my surprise when I came home and all 5 Cats were cavorting in the back yard. I discovered a rather Michael sized hole in the screen ( although he denies it ) and rounded up the Cat eventually. No more open windows for the Cats at least on the lower level.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cheeky Devils! LOL

No open windows here on any level! We'll just have to leave fans on for her on hot days. Cheeky devils!

Silly Pixel - glad she is OK!

I used to leave a window open for Ally, until one day she squeezed BETWEEN the window and the screen, and couldnt get out again! Luckily I was home at the time! She also found a TINY hole in one of the screens once, and had managed to make in big enough to stick her paw through before I caught her and closed the window again!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

how is little Pixel?