Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: kitty is injured

kitty is injured

I know how powerful the prayers and thoughts from you all on pet-talk are so may i ask for you all to think of a little Kitten about 4mths old ROMEO who is at present at the vets, he has a broken leg , and is pad is ripped to the bone , so far dont know about any more of his injuries, x-rays to follow.
    He is a very much loved pet of someone i know and they are devastated, yes he was hit by a car, i wont go into details, and plz no lectures, i just want to have some positive thoughts go his way , so he can survive, i hope there are no worse things to follow, as his leg can be fixed for around 600 dollars and he should make a good recovery if thats all, but its sad he is suffering right now, i am worried about him, i was going up to see him this weekend, now i have to c this poor wee kitten suffering, i hope he makes it, and its just his leg, all the same its horrible.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Good Luck, Romeo!!

Hope the White Coat can patch you up like new!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Good luck Romeo, I hope your leg heals quickly.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Many prayers on the way.
    "It can't rain all the time." -Eric Draven
    "If you have words, you have power." -Brian

Of course we will pray! God, there's another little one that needs your help. This very special kitty is only 4 mos old and Romeo has his whole life ahead of him. Please help him live it! Amen.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dear little Romeo, I hope the vet can take care of you and that your leg heals. Carole, please keep us posted on how this kitten is doing.
    Steffi and Lovable

oh thats terrible! poor little Romeo!
    sending prayers, that he heals fast, and is 100% better soon!
    thank God he is alive!
    get well soon Romeo.

Romeo update...........

I have just heard he is out of surgery, his paw has been stitched up and i guess the broken leg has been dealt with, so far so good, he had not peed yet, so thats a bit of a concern ,hopefully its just the traumau of it all, not something more sinister going on, will keep you updated as i hear, i will be going to c Romeo this weekend so i can get a better picture, i was so looking forward to meeting the little cutie, now i hate the thought of seeing him all patched up and in pain, mind you they do wonderful things these days for them.
    THANK you all for the lovely kind and positive words, i know how powerful they can be, and i am sure they are helping Romeo and his owners get through this tragic ordeal.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

So glad that Romeo made it through his surgery. Praying that he will have a full recovery. Please keep us updated.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I'm so glad that Romeo's surgery went well. Prayers are on the way for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

Poor little guy. Keep us posted on his progress, please.

Holding him and his family in our prayers.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Prayers and positive thoughts that Romeo has a quick receovey and is completely healed.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Glad the surgery went well.

Get well soon Romeo.

Poor little Romeo, our very best wishes for your recovery! Get well soon, little kitty boy!

Kirsten & Luna

Romeo will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on his progress. Give him a little scritchie for me when you go to visit him.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey