Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weird 'Mutt Breeds'

Weird 'Mutt Breeds'

What kind of weird mutt breeds do you know?

ex. cockapoo, schnoodle, bull boxer, etc.

We have a beagle/poodle mix so is she a boodle, a poobea or possibly a bepoo ...beadle? a dalmation/lab mix - labdal, dalab, labation? a spaniel/retriever mix, spatriever or retriespan. Once had a weimaraner/beagle mix - weimbe or weimeagle or beaweim?

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

This is a dog I found on Petfinder.

Beauty
    Dog
    Australian Shepherd,Basset Hound Mix

Size: Small
    Sex: Female
    I.D:

Notes: "Beauty" was a stray who found a short-term home where she's loved and cared for, but she can't live there for very long. She's a very sweet dog, but will require a new owner with much patience and gentleness so she can learn to trust again. Enjoys belly rubs and running in the yard. She's up-to-date on all vaccinations and heartworm negative. She weighs 17 pounds, has the legs of a basset and the head and beautiful black coat more like that of an Australian shepherd. Her past is unknown, but she deserves a home overflowing with TLC. She'll need to be spayed before adoption.

So I guess he is a bassaussie or an aussiet

The only one that tops that is the other basset mixed with a chow.

Chance
    Dog
    Chow Chow,Basset Hound Mix

Size: Medium
    Sex: Male
    I.D: 374

Notes: This beautiful boy is quite the combination! Meet Chance, a male chow/basset hound mix that is 2-3 years old and about 50 lbs. He's all chow except for his basset legs, but he's 100% darling and lovable. Chance's owner became ill, and could no longer care for him. Now he needs a new home that will treasure his uniqueness and encourage his sweet disposition.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, altered.

And this one would be a chow chow bass or a bass chow

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Also a bull boxer, yorkie poo, lhasa poo and maltapoo. those are dogs that i read about in a dog breed book.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL LOL I just had to laugh, because this thread made me think of that scene in Dumb and Dumber where he said that once he successfully mated a Bull Dog with a Schi-tzhu (sp?) and they called it a Bull Schi-t
    hehehehehehehehe

have you met Timber? lol she has every kind of dog in her. pic ...

My Oscar is a lhas apso/ shih tzu/ poodle cross pic in my sig.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Originally posted by wolflady
    LOL LOL I just had to laugh, because this thread made me think of that scene in Dumb and Dumber where he said that once he successfully mated a Bull Dog with a Schi-tzhu (sp?) and they called it a Bull Schi-t
    hehehehehehehehe

lol --love that movie!!!!!!

2 of my dogs are mutts, but I haven't the faintest idea what either of them are mixed with.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I have a Chihuahua/Welsch Corgi. Maybe a Welsch Corhuahua. And an Irish Setter mixed with a Black Lab......... so that'd be an Blirish Lasetter.
    "It can't rain all the time." -Eric Draven
    "If you have words, you have power." -Brian

At a Pet Shop I saw a Boston Terrier/Shih Tzu mix. It just looked like a scruffy Boston Terrier!

Missy is a mutt, the only thing I know for sure is that she has some chow in her. But some people have told me she looks like she has some lab in her and others have said cattle dog. But it doesn't really matter much to me. She's still super cute.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I saw two dogs that were supposedly dachund/lab mixes. I had a hard time believing it, but the guy swore he knew both parents. They had lab fur and coloring, lab size and shaped bodies and heads, but their legs were only a few inches long. They looked hilarious and so unnatural! He got offended because I couldn't stop laughing and staring at them.

I think Dusty is different looking too, I have never seen a dog similar to him. He's australian shephard and husky. He has short spoted fur and a fluffy husky tail.

Dusty
    Attached Images Attached Images  

well my girl clover is a rottweiler x red heeler (australian cattle dog), redweiller, rottheeler

she has a friend who is a husky x red heeler (as far as i can guess and im good wih my dog breeds) he is about the size of a female husky is white in colouring with the husky coat and tail, ah he has a typical heeler red patch over one eye and like to round all the other dogs up

another one of the "mutts from the park" is macca he is cocker spanial x curly retriever (plus his grandparents have lab and red setter in them) he is a bit bigger than a cocker and has a beautiful glossy cocker coat with a slight curl to it

golden retriever x poodle "groodle" from some idiots who breed "the new desingner dog" urgh makes me sooooooo mad they were tring to sell them for $700 (australian dollars)

cavalier x poodle "cavoodle" same "breeders"

labrador x poodle "labradoodle" " "

hmm plenty more were these came from
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Chewy (RB) was a Aussie & Basset Hound mix. And he was adorble! But o so funny looking!!!

My new dog Nova is a Yellow Lab Shiba Inu mix. I als othink she has some Sharpie in her because she has so many wrinkles! Hee hee!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka