Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steffi

Steffi

Happy Mother's Day, Steffi, to you and your owner! I love German Shepherds and you are a beautiful girl. I hope all of your troubles are over, and I'm wishing you a long and happy life with your new family.

Dear Steffi. I couldn't help but shed a tear or two after reading your touching bio. That beautiful photo of you so tenderly watching over your precious puppies defines the essence of motherhood...love, devotion and gentleness. I'm so sorry your mate could not be saved But thankfully, your guardian angel arrived just in the knick of time to save you and your family to be! Having you and your adorable pups as our Mother's Day Dogs of the Day is truly an honor! I wish only the best for you dear, beautiful, brave Steffi! May you and your family, both human and furry, enjoy a life that is filled with an abundance of health, happiness, serenity and love! Congratulations to dear Steffi and family! Steffi, you are not only a survivor, but a hero and an inspiration to us all! And many, many thanks to your most loving and devoted human Mom for giving such a deserving creature a second chance at life! She is our hero, too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-11-2003 at 07:36 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Mother's Day to Steffi, an absolutely gorgeous girl who certainly had her paws full for a while (11 puppies! Wow!!) I'm sorry that the daddy of your babies is no longer with us, but so glad that you were rescued in time and your babies got a healthy start in life. Your entire family is just gorgeous and I just can't stop saying AWWWW! Congratulations to Steffi, our beautiful Mommy Dog of the Day!

happy mothers day steffi!!!! and arent you just wonderful ......along w/your 11 puppies......just a beautiful family!!!! congrats to the dog/puppies...smile...of the day!!!

Beautiful Steffi.....

I was so touched by the story of Steffi and her adorable babies, most especially on Mother's Day! It seems incredible that someone could abandon such a beautiful creature, leaving her to fend for herself in our cruel world. Thankfully she was rescued, as were her unborn puppies!!! This part of the story gives me faith in the caring spirits of animal lovers amongst us.....fond regards to Steffi and her kids on Mother's Day 2003

Deborah in Montreal Canada
    One cat just leads to another - Ernest Hemingway

What a wonderful Mothers' Day gift to read about the rescue of the lovely Steffi & her sweet puppies. May it inspire lots of dog-lovers to get involved with rescue activities.

What an inspirational story for Mother's day!
    Double congratulations to you, beautiful Steffi, for being our Dog of the Day and such a wonderful mom to your puppies. And congratulations, with many thanks added, to your human mom for having saved you and your sweet pups. May you all enjoy many years together with health and happiness.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    May you and your family, both human and furry, enjoy a life that is filled with an abundance of health, happiness, serenity and love! Congratulations to dear Steffi and family! Steffi, you are not only a survivor, but a hero and an inspiration to us all! And many, many thanks to your most loving and devoted human Mom for giving such a deserving creature a second chance at life! She is our hero, too!
    That was simply beautiful, Sandra, and speaks to my feelings as well. I don't know of any better words to honor Steffi and her person.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Blog Entries

Happy Mother's Day Steffi

Mew, Purrr
    Catgrats (doggrats?) to you Steffi -- my, my you had your paws full with all those beautiful puppies!

It warms my heart to know your humans (we cats call our humans our "purrsons") are like my KatMa & KatDad. I too was abused and abandoned and pregnant! I was all of 14 months old at the time. A picture of me & my family of 5 kittens is attached for you. I've saved your family photo in my E-Album.

The bright May day when I saw KatMa sitting outside, I ran up to her and jumped on her lap, purrring loudly to make KatMa understand I adopted her as my mommy! KatMa was up to the task. It took her one second to fall deeply in love with me. Thankfully there are humans who will NOT ever harm us pets. Your humans have my deepest respect and 1000 cat kisses every day. May you, the babies, and your humans live long, happy, healthy lives. The angels in heaven are watching over you and your mate is with them, sending back his love.

Hats off to Steffi, Cooper, Rio, Jasmine, Jade, Cassie, JoJo, Midnight, Gunner, Luger, Colt, and J and your humans who are certainly the "cat's meow" and "doggie delights".
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Steffi what a beautiful Mother's day story. You are a truly amazing dog, and a terrific mother. Sadly, your mate is no longer with you, but I'm sure he is at the RB, and had something to do with you being saved by such a wonderful human mother, and all of your pups being healthy.
    Congratulations on being our Mom of the day Steffi--it couldn't have been a better dog.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

What a wonderful Mother's Day story! Steffi, your mom sounds like a wonderful person helping you and your pups through your hard times! Be sure to give her lots of kissies for Mother's Day and I hope you get lots from your pups as well! Happy Mother's Day beautiful Steffi and congrats on being DOTD!
    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mate I'm sure he is watching over you and your pups from the RB

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Steffi, your story brought a tear to my eye today. I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day.

Thanks God, a wonderful family found you just in time and you have a good home with people that love you to pieces along with your pups!

May you have a long and happy, healthy life!

Oh beautiful Steffi - what an inspirational lady you are! I hope you don't miss your boyfriend too much, but you have your sweet adorable babies and your loving furparents to take care of you now!! You remind us all how truly wonderful and warm life can be!!!

Steffi, what an incredible mother you are! You are amazing, and so deserving of Mother's Day DOTD! Your story awed me, and I just want to thank you for holding on, even when your future looked bleak. Your angel arrived just in time! Congratulations to all of you beautiful German Shepherds! Have a wonderful day!

I couldn't add any more than Sandra's (as always) beautiful comments! Sweet Steffi, your wonderful, touching, amazing story brought tears to my eyes! What an exceptional Mother's Day Story! It doesn't get much better! I wish you, Steffi and your fabulous human mom, a blessed life of happiness, and health for a long, long, time! {HUGS}

I've been Boooo'd!