Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

KYS, at last! I was begining to feel like the weird one for not doing it!

Ok, for the last time.. you don't know what you're missing!! Even my ultra conservative friend said, when I asked her if she ever smelled her dogs feet said, and I quote "You mean the Frito's smell?" HAHAHAHA !!! I do think you are OUTNUMBERED!!! LOL!!!

Yeah Karen!!! More validation! Now, to put this topic FINALLY to bed, maybe Karen and Paul can use this question on the Pet Poll!!

That might be really fun to see how many visitors to the site have actually smelled their pets' feet and what they smelled like. You could throw in a question of "accidentally/intentionally", too.

Smithfield, Rhode Island, United States of America
    alL i say is THEY DO :Þ :Þ ! ! !

Yep, it's definitely true!! My Aussie Reo has definite Frito feet!! I try convincing my parents and sister, but they just think i'm making it up. Reo is 2 -well she turned 2 dec. 10. Thanks for making me laugh too! I saw the title and just had to click and further investigate!! Keep posting more funny stuff-i'm new and never saw this B4!!
    Reo's ma

That is funny that you mention this, I call my sheltie's front feet popcorn paws. She'll give a guilty look when I tell her she's got stinky feet but they do smell like Frito Chips, weird.

Hi Vixis. Check out first post page 1 ref: "popcorn paws" and kitties vs. "fritos feet" and doggies. Tee-hee

OMG this is so funny, you guys are hysterical. Yes I admit it, I have smelled Daisy's feet since she was a puppy and I LOVE the smell, it is my favorite smell in the world! My mother thinks I am crazy but at least you guys know what I am talking about! Mmmmm frito feet....

Nope, we're never going to put this one to bed, do you hear me ---- NEVER!!! It is way too much fun to see who will admit to having smelled their pets' feet -- it's almost as addictive as puppy breath and the majority of us love that smell, too. Milk breath and fritos and popcorn.... there ought to be a song here somewhere.

Amazing Smells of Doggy Life
    (sung to the tune - apologies due the original composer - of Amazing Grace)

Of all the things that nature brings
    Some things smell sweeter by far
    It's not roses' scent of which I sing
    But puppy breath the sweetest thing
    Of all earth scents by far

Though puppy breath is oh, so sweet
    As they grow, it goes away
    But then their silly feet
    Have their own scent, salty neat
    That we sing of popcorn feet and frito toes!

The smell of a newly clean-washed pup
    Who's been out drying, sleeping in the sun
    Is one of those smells,
    Shampoo, warm sunshine smells
    That we all love so well!

About Border Collies having especially smelly feet- how about Aussies?
    Reo's mama

I can't believe I haven't come forward. I never heard of smelling your dogs feet until this posting, but how could I resist testing out this phenomenon. Off I went to the couch where Hannah was residing as Queen (of the couch). I reached for a paw, only to have it withdrawn and tucked under her wide body. Another attempt brought the same result. The Queen is very touchy about anyone handling her paws unless she is in a trance from a full blown body massage. Anyway a tussle ensued, I was determined to get a whiff and she was determined not to let me close to her paws. I've since had a few opportunities and I'm still not sure what I smell, but too bad there weren't any pictures of the "I'm going to smell your feet." "NO, YOU AREN'T!" episode.

LOL!!!!! Rach..I can just picture Hannah giving you the "what is YOUR PROBLEM?" look!!!!!!! What about Tucker's tootsies????? I can't believe this topic STILL crAcks me up!!!!!!!!

At home during the holidays, my sister Nicki was on the floor with Katie the Corgi when she said something about Katie's fat paws. I asked her if she thought they smelled like Fritos. She looked at me for a second like I was crazy for actually thinking she'd smell our dogs' feet, but then curiosity overcame her just as quickly. She grabbed a paw and took a quick sniff, and then burst out laughing--she couldn't deny that Fritos(R) smell!

PS--Speaking of holidays, I hope everyone enjoyed theirs. I'm finally home, and now I've got the move to prepare for. Won't be posting much but I'll get back in touch.

[This message has been edited by Smilla (edited January 04, 2001).]