Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

Just saw this thread in Pet Poll so thought i would bump. Where is everyone that has posted on this thread???

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie
    Just saw this thread in Pet Poll so thought i would bump. Where is everyone that has posted on this thread???
    It was made in 2000. People always come and go.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

My original "frito footsters" are gone now as well Sudilar, but I have two new rescues that after re-reading the thread have now had their feet sniffed. Sure enough, Lucy is a frito-footer. Little puppy Poon still just smells of puppy paws but her day will come, I'm sure.

With my Cody gone, Mz Klo has taken up the slack. When she naps with me and her footsies are in my face, I want to take a bite out of her! (*runs out for large bag of fritos*)

I've been Boooo'd!

Guess what... Cassie Cat was sleeping with me around 3 this morning - as she shifted positions I got a whiff of her feet, and sure enough - popcorn toesies. I started to pick up her foot to double-check, but she gave me a nice little swat with it instead.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I was just cuddling with Fozzie... he has the cutest little frito feetsies! =D

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Dog's feet have always smelled like popcorn or cheetos...and now

and lately they smell like vacuum cleaner dust. That smell that you smell when changing the vacuum cleaner bag. Kind of musty? Whatever..I love the smell and seek her out to sleep next to me. It's so comforting, that smell, I know she's near. Smells like love. If I could bottle it and sell, I WOULD be rich. I thought she was unique, now I know others feel the same :-)

Had another Frito Feet moment tonight! Yum!

I've been Boooo'd!

I wish my dogs had frito feet, while their is snow on the ground they stink to high heaven, kind of like a mens locker room filled with stinky socks. and in the summer just dirt. mind you i still kiss 'em, and pretend I'm biting them, like what most people do with baby's feet. But my dogs are my babies so its the same thing.....right?
    I do draw the line when that look like this

Frito Feet Anyone?

OMG.I was just searching the net and picked this name for the feet smell of my Isis. When I saw that other people use the term Firto feet I almost lost something laughing.Yes,I have to confess that I smell her feet!!! I love the smell and I will fall asleep to the smell of her paws.It is some kind of cult thing or something.It is what these dogs give out to keep their owners mellow lol. I love the smell and thanks to all of you who have come out of the dog house to share!!!!

Popcorn toes

Check out today's cat of the day...Her name is Popcorn and her human gave it to her because someone else came in and smelled popcorn just as she was getting acquainted with her new kitty and trying to think of a name for her, LOL!

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2011/September/23.html

I am glad that I was not the only one who was reminded of the "frito feet" thread started over ten years ago when I read this cat's story...
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

I miss Casey's Frito feet.

All 5 of my greys have been poop-paw magnets- they step in it no matter how tiny the bit is that is left on the ground. I never sniffed their paws, for that reasons . Cassie though, she keeps her feet clean. Every so often I will smell her front paws at bed time, and her fur. She has that rich smell on her feet and a little on her fur .

I didn't know there was a name for it!
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

So newer folks - have you ever sniffed your dog's feet?
    I've Been Frosted

Newer, not

Well, when this topic was first created, I did not own a dog. Now I do. And boy, oh boy, my doggie's feet stink within a week of her having a bath. Not so much in the summer, but lots in the winter. I am not sure they stink like Fritos though. Whatever the stink is, it isn't pleasant. Fritos do not come to mind at 2 AM when I roll over and the dog is RIGHT THERE, feet and ALL!

Last edited by sasvermont; 01-10-2013 at 10:15 AM.