Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

I got my mom hooked on smelling Kia's Frito Feet!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I believe it was discovered earlier but with cats it's more like popcorn, dogs definately fritos hmmmmm, do birds feet smell of anything in particular Logan? * mumble mumble... weird indeed *

Originally posted by lbaker
    hmmmmm, do birds feet smell of anything in particular Logan? [SIZE=1[/SIZE]
    Oh Laurie - a hysterical mental picture has popped into my mind of Logan smelling Roger's and Milly's feet. Oh to be a fly on the wall at her house now......

Well I can say that my cats feet definately DON'T smell like popcorn..

More like pine litter and poopie..
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Do frito feet fade away?

I just went for a refresher foot sniff, and Grasshopper's feet just smell like warm fur now. I wonder if the frito thing is stronger when they're younger?
    She "mrf" 'd me, and yanked 'em away, too. Old grouch!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

I'm back and so are Frito Feet

Hello, All! It's been almost a year since I last posted and I've just spent the whole day catching up on some of the posts and ran across Frito Feet. Gad, that was such a funny thread.

How is everyone?? Phred, I saw you'd been in the horspidal--hope you're feeling better and better every day!

I'm still hangin' with two dogs and two cats, but most of the "personnel" have changed. lol D'Artagnon is still around and nearing 12 years of age. Then, there is Chen Po, looks like a Russian Blue, who wandered into the house almost a year ago (come March). He'll be two-ish in May. No idea how old he really is, but the vet thought about 10 mo. last March.

Dog-wise, I have Lys (I pronounce it "Lease") a Jack-Russell--something--cross. Can't decide if the 'something' is Chihuahua or Italian Greyhound. Her ears do very like the IG and she's very slender like either breed. There is a picture of her on Dog Potentials on the Mixed Breed page. She's a hoot!

The other dog you'll see on DP is my boy. RX. He's the Border Terrier on every page, but that's his puppy picture. March 10th, he'll be two years old. Be interesting to see what he does this birthday, 'cause last year he got out the door and got hit by a car. Fortunately, it was an SUV and he rolled underneath it and was dazed, but came around in a short time and has been perfectly fine since.

So, I'm delighted to be back and see I need to catch up on posting! I'm like WAAAAAAAY behind everyone. Logan, missed you! Missed all my good friends here. Later, Christi
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

Hi Christi! So glad you bumped this thread up, It surely was a hoot!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

It had been too long since a post...

...in the thread. Figured it was about time to revive it. Almost two years!! Glad you enjoyed it, Kay. We do bring up some funny stuff in Pet Talk! Brought back so many memories and names of folks I hadn't heard anything from in so long! Hope everyone is still here.

Later, Christi
    Dog Potentials

We have had a lot of people come and go... there are still quite a few of us "oldies" here - Logan, K9Karen, Sandra, Pam, Anna, lbaker, Shais_mom, Rachel posts occasionally, etc, etc...

I'm always happy to see some of the "oldies" come back!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Molli doesn't like my touching her little paws but I love kissing Sam's huge paws!! His paws don't really have much of a smell. Sammy's paws are just so fun to kiss because they're so big! lol... *i know i'm weird*

I've never sniffed my kitty's paws. She'd cut off my nose with her killer nails! lol

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

How about....

...Jackie (Jackie's Daisy & Perry)? Daisy the Bassett's Mom--Daisysmom, I think it was. I've somewhat kept in touch with Logan over the time away. Missed everyone else, though, and thought about you often.

Dab, that is so funny about your kitty! Yeah, Chen Po is the same sort of way. When I try to pet him, he tries to bite my hand. I don't think he's being mean, just goofy! He was allergic to fleas last year and I think he wasn't sure what to think of petting, as I'm not sure where he came from. He was a wandering minstral when he wandered into my life. Traveling salescat, don't ya know.

RX likes to hang out in the mud too much. He's such a pig for a terrier. lol Wouldn't want to sniff his toes at all!!! But, Lys, yeah, she's got the frito thing going! YAY!! Not going there with the cats at all. lol

There are just certain threads I'll have to avoid, as if I can. Was so sorry to see that Su lost her Shiloh, too. I have a hard time reading about the doggies that are ill or having problems. Of course, that is almost impossible to do, since you get drawn in and then you want to know what the outcome is. And, of course, every prayer is needed and helps, so, I'll doubtless read them, cry with them, and pray with them.

You know, we ought to take some of those threads and turn them into a book. Did you see where that man with Marley is on the top of the best-seller lists with his book about the wild dog?? Guess Marley was quite the "el destructor" all his life.

So, who else is sniffing doggie toes and kitty toes these days?? Have you had your frito-feet fix today??

Christi
    Dog Potentials

eww. I'm 100 miles away from Autumn and am currently almost gagging at the thought of her feet. Somebody actually likes that smell!
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Yep

When you get a chance, make sure no one else is watching, and take a little sniff! You'll be amazed. Have you read the entire thread, yet? It's a hoot!

Christi
    Dog Potentials

Oldie Moldy here..Hi Christi! Good to have you back! I came across your name a while back and wondered how you were. I just thought about this thread today,,hilarious you should bump it..I was laying on the bed with Logan (K-lo = Canine Logan-not OUR people Logan who she's named after) and she had her paw right under my chin, and sure enough..Frito Feet! Just as yummy as Cody's was!
    Welcome Back again! Stay for a while this time!

I've been Boooo'd!

only on Pettalk!
    I used to love the smell of my RB Rosie's feet. They weren't exactly Frito feet, but they were a warm earthy smell, and I loved her big ol' rottie paws! I miss that smell...these two stubborn siberians don't like their paws handled, but I'll try to sneak a whiff soon--