Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

Karen: You are so talented -- a song about frito feet and puppy breath -- too great!!! Thank you!!

Hee hee, you said there had to be a song in there somewhere - I just found it, that's all!

It's odd to think this topic is likely to go three pages long. Of course, I just keep adding my two little cents to it all. Shiloh would have a fit if she knew that the secret of frito feet was being aired on the internet. Dogs consider that one of the things humans are not to know about, you know.

Yah, Hannah was real ticked off and implied something to the effect that if I wanted to smell feet, I should smell my own!

My Shiloh equates it to smelling armpits!!! How rude!! LOL

Okay I might sound crazy but I think that the Frito smell is stronger after the dog sleeps. Is this just me or have any of you noticed it? I always called it her 'sleepy smell' and then I realized that was Fritos too!!!! Am I losing my mind?

Daisy's Mom....I only had the nerve to smell their feet when they were sleeping. I tiptoed in when it was dark and took a whiff!! So I have no idea what their feet smell like when they're walking around.
    This continues to be too funny....still glad my ex didn't see pictures. I might be committed. Of course, Helen had to share this discussion with him when she was at his house over Christmas, so he saw what I said!

Trust the children to let out all your little secrets! Tell him we said he can't commit you without the rest of us and he has to catch us all first (Tee Hee). I'm working on another song, but can't decide if I want to set it to the tune of "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" or "Jingle Bells". I'll post it as soon as I can.

I can't beleive you lot have been talking about your dogs paws for all of this time.
    I just dont know what Fritos smell like, but On my next trip to the other side of the pond I will no doubt be carting some home for myself and my friend Carrie to try,
    I'm now wondering if the Fritos empire will survive after the realease of your discovery to the likeness of the smell otf their snacks and your dogs sweaty paws.

I'd love to taste Fritos but nothing, NOTHING is going to make me sniff my dog's feet!!!

I've been to England and Europe a few times and have been racking my brain tying to figure out something that compares to Fritos. I don't beleive there is anything. This is totally American. Someone has to box up a couple of bags of Fritos and send them to Carrie and Rachelle.

How big are all you's dog's feetses?
    REDNECK ALERT there...lol
    Anyway my cousin's 2 Great Danes have feet that thump like a horse goes clop and if you try to smell them you get your head crushed or something!!
    they have sweaty feet too, you can feel the sweat ) yucky
    so i have not smelled dogs feet yet because i have a cold but i will soon

OK I did it I smelled Bear's feet!!!! I wish I haddent!! YUK!!!!!! I don't know what it smelled like but NOT Fritos!!! Nikki (BoxerLovers baby) has Frito feet though!! I love them!!! She also has had popcorn feet once in a while!!! I've smelt them then too!!!! On things for sure I won't be smelling my puppy's feet again!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by JKRJG24 (edited January 25, 2001).]

I had to bring this topic back up to the top. I frequent two other message boards and the Frito Feet came up on one of them (Martha Stewart Pet Keeping). That's how we got one of our newest members here, Peanut Brittle. She asked on that site about Frito Feet, specifically. Now she's participating on this board too! Yeah!
    Well, I was chatting on the MSN Golden Retreiver board Thursday evening, and something came up about dogs feet smelling like popcorn. I corrected that immediately and then later posted the link to the Frito Feet conversation we had. You can't not believe how many people have enjoyed our funny topic! I thought the greatest compliment was that one lady said "what great people post on Pet Talk".
    You guys are great. And we've made a lot of people smile, and potentially gotten a lot of new participants here as well.
    Thanks, Sandra, for starting the whole thing! I would have never known..............
    Logan

What a pal Logan! Now I know why they call it the "world wide web!" As we speak, millions of people across the earth are smelling their doggies' feet!" Actually, it's all the funny people on this forum that made it sooooo hysterical. I still go back and re-read the posts and laugh till I cry!