Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

I remember a day when a few of us wished it would die!! Still, a classic!! Can't resist dragging it out for the newbies!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rosie and Anna's feet DO smell like Frito's... lol.. - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

My turn -

Thanks for sending me this thread, Niina - I am now a fond toe-sniffer. Grasshopper gets a kick out of it when I pick up her little toesies and sniff 'em. Yeah, it is kind of a cross between Fritoes and popcorn. It's a nice smell, like puppy breath. Cats (Grasshopper is a cat) have those Fri-toes, too.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Ok, so I am laughing sooo hard I think I may cry!!

I have never smelt Deisel's feet....ok wait a minute here he is looking at me...

Deisel come let mom smell your paw, I'm told they smell like fritos.

Maybe a little like fritos but I smell dirt....

Ok so he was digging again!!! I just looked at his dirty paws and he is now looking at me like I am crazy.

Where's Phoebe...come Phoebe let mom smell your paws.

OH MY GOD....OK FRITOS YES THEY ARE!!!!!

Hee hee. Chewy's feet smell like frito's. I made my friend brook smell them, my dad smell them and my little brother smell them. Hee hee they all think I am crazy . BUt thats ok. I constintly call Chewy frito feet. He's my lil frito feet sweet heart.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Oh, those frito feet!

Turner, Popcornbird - isn't this the coolest thing?!? I can't get over how cool our furbabies (feline and canine, anyway - any reports from ferret or mouse people?) feetsies smell!! I guess I'll have to go visit my best friend so I can sniff her doggies feet. I only have sniffed kitty paws so far. Boy, am I ever going to build my reputation as being a wee bit eccentric!! I can just see her expression when I pop in and ask to see Patrick and Poly, plese! Can you just see her face when I lift a paw and take a whiff?!?!? ROFL!!!!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

OMG I got sent to this thread becaused of a question I asked in health and I have been sitting here reading all the different posts and laughing so hard I am crying! My husband and I used to go to Mexico on vacation every year ( my Parents were down there for the winter) and we would set up our small tent outside my parents trailer. Well after walking around all day doing the " Tourist" thing we would go back and climb into the tent and relax and the first thing I would do would be to pull my shoes off and Alan would look at me and laugh and tell me MY feet smelled like fritos rotflmaooooooo and what was so bad was that he was right now Im sitting here thinking I must have doggy feet lmaoooo
    The problem is that Tuckers feet smell like old stinky gym socks and I dont even have to bend down to smell them! when we all go to bed at night Tuckers stinky foot smell fills the room until we have to get up and turn on a fan!

Yall are tooooooooooo funny and this Thread needs to come back to life again rotflmaooooooo

Tucker Fritoes

You sure your not part kitty? Or puppy? This is a fun thread, for sure. I know the first time I found it I was roflmaoooo, too!!!
    Spencer's Mom

I'm bringing it to the top, yet again. A Frito Feet post came up on the Golden Retriever (MSN) board, yesterday, as a matter of fact, and I had to give the link to this thread, as I had done once before. I just went all the way back through and laughed myself silly, once again!!! LOL!!!

Sandra, everyone of your "almost 7000" posts have been delightful, but this one takes the cake!!!

when this came up yet again a few months ago i, too, laughed myself silly re-reading the whole goofy thing...then went home and had my newbies (daughter-in-law and her two teenage sons) start sniffing...my five dogs(including the one my mother left here when she moved to TX) and their three dogs. Here we are, all five of us on the floor sniffing eight dogs' feet comparing them and laughing and in walks a friend of the boys... I think he was sure we had been sniffing something else besides dog feet
    Laurie

I remember seeing this a while ago too, but I don't think I've ever had Frito's to really know what they smell like, but, I do actually smell my dogs feet as well, so I guess thats good enough huh?

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

When my parents were up for Thanksgiving, I had my mom sniffing the dogs feet! I couldn't believe she was doing it
    But she agreed......they have frito feet!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My dogs haev frito feet LOL.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I told a co-worker about this yesterday. He didn't believe me!! He said that if I would smell my dog's feet, then what ELSE would I smell?? What do you want to bet that he went home and smelled his dog's tootsies?? I'll have to ask him tomorrow.

Originally posted by Logan
    I'm bringing it to the top, yet again. A Frito Feet post came up on the Golden Retriever (MSN) board, yesterday, as a matter of fact, and I had to give the link to this thread, as I had done once before. I just went all the way back through and laughed myself silly, once again!!! LOL!!!

Sandra, everyone of your "almost 7000" posts have been delightful, but this one takes the cake!!!
    I tried to find the thread on MSN - can you give a link? I wanna see what got you laughin so hard!!! I love to laugh!!!!! And BTW cats have frito feet, too! Grasshopper's are definitely corn-chippies!!!
    Spencer's Mom