Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

Thanks, Karen

Good to be back. See, your thoughts brought me back and I just HAD to renew this topic. It's such a fun one.

Read a lot of the threads before I posted. Read the one about Samantha and her meningitis episode (if you can call it an "episode" with all the stuff she went through), read about Phred's heart attack, and some of the others, but this one really reminded me of "home." lol

Hope those Sibes will let you get a whiff, Cyber. I checked RX's feet and there was no smell at all. Oddly enough. But Lys' smelled right. teehee

Gonna get to bed. Been burning the midnight oil too much of late.

Christi
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

2. Oh my word

ive always thought my dogs paws smelled like Doritos... but i thought i was crazy. LOL

Nah, you not crazy...

...you a dog person and a Pet Talker! If you're crazy, you're in excellent company!! lol

Christi
    Dog Potentials

OMG!!!!!

Christi, it's you!!!!!! Can you remember when I printed out a long thread for you and mailed it to you when you couldn't get on the internet? I can't even remember which thread that was, right now, but I know I did it! LOL!!!!!

This is the BEST thread of all time, in my opinion, on Pet Talk. What fun we had!!!! I haven't been sniffing any feet, lately, and I don't know what Zipper's feet smell like, but I assume they are just like Honey and Lilly's and smell like Fritos!

Isn't Sandra going to be delighted when she sees this thread revived?

Logan

I remember the looks I received when I went home from work and started sniffing dog feet! Next thing you know the whole family was doing it. Not too long after that another thread asked what kind of sound our dogs made when barking. Again, next thing you know the whole family is trying to imitate each individual dog bark. They no longer think I'm crazy when I mention PetTalk. [well, not ALL the time, sometimes talk about Thursdays makes their eyes start to glaze ] HI CRISTY

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    This is the BEST thread of all time, in my opinion, on Pet Talk. What fun we had!!!!
    I agree... It was the best thread ever!!! My family thought I was off the wall when I had them sniffing the dogs feet to tell me what they thought they smelled like. Just recently, my son was laying on the floor with Dusty and mentioned his feet were smelling like Fritos again. I never thought they stopped smelling like fritos at all! I love the smell of the dogs feet!

How could someone dislike smelling and kissing this beautiful sweet paw??

I think Anita's feet and and their smell are one the most beautiful things in the world...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Hey, Logan, I was going to email you to see if you'd sniffed any Frito Feet lately??? lol

Yes, my Dear Friend, I recall the print-out and could't tell you what one it was, either, although, I suspect it was likely this one.

Got so screwed up when I was working at WalMart and just a couple of months before they fired me (long story, that), my schedule wouldn't allow me much time for personal things. Been spending a lot of time this last year or so learning about internet marketing and building websites (I have two). lol

But, I never forgot my friends here! Hey, there!!

Teehee, Anita has a lovely paw! How did you get her to tolerate you taking a picture?

Christi
    Dog Potentials

I've just realized that this thread is from the year 2000, and why it had been bumped Welcome back, Christi! I had never seen you on PT (yeah, I'm quite new here...) but I'm glad to know that you're here!

PS: It wasn't that hard to take that pic of Anita's paw! She was sleeping, with her paw in that way, so I think she did not even realize that I was taking the picture...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Quote Originally Posted by ktreva52
    Dab, that is so funny about your kitty! Yeah, Chen Po is the same sort of way. When I try to pet him, he tries to bite my hand. I don't think he's being mean, just goofy! He was allergic to fleas last year and I think he wasn't sure what to think of petting, as I'm not sure where he came from. He was a wandering minstral when he wandered into my life. Traveling salescat, don't ya know.
    lol.... Chen Po sounds sweet, though. Yeah Oreo only bites and scratches when she gets playful. Kittens....

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Welcome back, Christi!! You do have a lot of catching up to do!!!!!
    Glad you are well.

This was a great thread. I sure do wish I still had Frito feet to smell .
    Well.......maybe someday......again.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Quote Originally Posted by Sudilar
    Welcome back, Christi!! You do have a lot of catching up to do!!!!!
    Glad you are well.

This was a great thread. I sure do wish I still had Frito feet to smell .
    Well.......maybe someday......again.
    Oh, I am really sorry about that. Maybe one day you'll be ready to get another dog? Frito Feet are always waiting for you!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I agree with you Logan, this was the best thread of all time!

I remember when I first joined and was reading this. I went in to smell the dogs feet and tell Mark about it, all he could do was laugh at me

Christi, I don't think we've ever met but it's good to see you never forgot about PT (I don't think any of us ever could!). Welcome back!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I always thought this was the best thread ever, too. In fact, I owe Frito Feet a huge depth of gratitude because that's how I became so friendly and close to Sandra. I still remembering being at work and roaring with laughter! I thought I was the only person who thought their dogs feet smelled like Fritos but was afraid to mention it! Phew! What a relief!

I've been Boooo'd!

Garsh, I'm blushing...

...thanks for the fantastic welcome back, y'all!

Sudilar, I was so bummed when you lost Killian, and then to come back and see you'd lost Shiloh, too. It was so sad and I really felt for you. {{{HUGS}}} I know you can never replace your "heart dog," but maybe, one day, not far down the road, another little face will appeal to you and you can get a little brother or sister for Kili and Shi's memories.

Very nice to "meet" you, Anna! I certainly hope to get to know the newer folks better and say lots of hi's to my old pals here.

Dab, these kitties are just plain silly! Of course, I have a business appointment tomorrow and D'Artagnon decided to get nutso and rip my hand up a bit. He's my older kitty and when he's in a moooood, he's in a mooooood! lol

Not sure if the dogs sometimes think they're cats, or the cats sometimes think they're dogs, but these guys are a hoot to be around. Maybe they're all dats??

Glad to be back and appreciate the very warm welcome home.

Chris
    Dog Potentials