Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

Carrie, if you remember way back, I admitted that I snuck into Helen's room late at night and smelled Honey's feet. I just couldn't resist!!! Its ok, we won't tell anyone.....

Oh brother! Frito feet are everywhere!

Today while waiting in a fast food drive-thru line, I heard a radio commercial that I'm still chuckling about. In it, a couple was trying to convince each other to buy something by being super nice to each other. Besides "Sweetie" and "Honey" and "Snookums", one got called "Puppy Toes".

I started laughing so much I could barely order my lunch! What is this world coming to?
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

My dogs paws totally smell like Fritos, but I have noticed that wet paws smell like unshucked corn.

You mean Frito Feet is the topic that got SchnauserMom on board PetTalk?

Haha, welcome to Pet Talk, SchnauzerMom! This Frito Feet string is the best place to begin

Originally posted by tatsxxx11:
    <STRONG>I was sitting with a group of friends the other day, all of whom own dogs. My one friend and I started talking about how we love the smell of our dog's feet. Almost in unison, we laughed, "Oh, yeah! Frito feet! Our other friends all looked puzzled and said "What....????" They had NO idea what we were talking about! We said, "You know, that kind of corny, toasty, roasted smell, especailly on their front paws. Dont' you ever smell your dog's feet?" They thought it was gross and had no clue! My friend and I both said sometimes the smell is so strong we can smell their frito feet even when they're just lying next to you. "No, they said. That's gross. We don't kiss or smell their feet." How sad, I thought. Since I was a kid, I remember one of my fondest memories of my first dog was kissing and smelling her little paws as we slept in bed. My first whiff of frito feet. I understand it is a result of their licking their paws; the smell a result of the dried saliva. Anyone else know what I am talking about? By the way, in my family, the same smell on kitty paws is called "popcorn tootsies!"</STRONG>
    I would like to say that it was a very weird day that i started smelling popcorn i was passing my dog when she rolled over on her belly i bent down to rub her when i smelt the popcorn on her feet!
    My mom wouldn't believe me and didn't dare smell my dog's feet. But oh well at least they don't smell like dirt!
    Jess

Jess, welcome! What a place to start - the Fritos feet! In your case, of course, popcorn toes. It's funny how some people, like your mom, just won't break down and sniff!
    I've Been Frosted

Checked it out this weekend... and I concur.... frito feet it is!!!!!!!!!!
    CoraKiraand Sadie Mae

Star Light Star Bright
    I wish I may I wish I might
    See our Sadie's Star tonight

Ok, so I know this is a very old thread, but I read it and just had to reply! This is by far the funniest thing I've ever read! So of course after everyone saying it was one of their favorite threads, I had to SMELL the dogs feet, just to see for myself
    Know what? YOUR RIGHT! They do smell like Fritos!
    So of course, I ask Mark if he's ever smelled the dogs feet. What a look I got "NO, I've never SMELLED the dogs feet! I still don't know if he will, but, he thought it was hilarious! Thank you so much for finally letting me know what my dogs feet smell like! LOL!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

When i seen this post i thought i needed to respond here....
    When i was about 3yo my mom worked for city hall and was in close contact with a friend of hers who ran our local SPCA. Well one day the lady called my mom and told her about this cat down there and she needed to come and see him... You see Charlie was found at the local dump in a plastic bag with a rabbit and a fish tank.
    Well we went down, they opened the cage and Charlie walked up onto my moms shoulder and well to make a long story short we ended up taking him home..
    He was our world. We loved him so dearly, He was our baby and ment just everything to us. and he had so much attitude it was funny. We called him the million dollar cat because we spent about that much money if not more on him in operations and such since we got him. He was about a year old when we got him and he died when he was around 19 as we had him for 18 years.
    Anyways i'm rambling....

Charlie would laydown on the chair and i would kneel down infront of him and i would ask him who was so s*xy(don't know if i'm allowed to say that word)... He would lift his paw for me to kiss.... He was so special to us.....

Anyways i do love the smell of Presley.. Just to lay next to her and smell her.. her paws her hair everything.. she is so wonderful...

Charlies Picture

What a beautiful story about Charlie. He had a marvelous life after a rough start. I love his "paw" trick too!! Did it smell like popcorn by any chance? That's what some people say!

Charlie was so adorable!! Thanks for sharing that wonderful memory!! I could just picture it!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

What a wonderful story, I love dogs and cats with attitude, (oops Carrie, sorry, I know I should be alpha instead of Daisy lol) There is nothing like burying your face in fur, nothing in the world.
    Jackie

LOL!!! What a thread.

I've never really been able to smell Kia's feet. If you touch her feet, she'll pull them back thinking she getting her nails trimmed. If I put my face by her foot, she'll press it against my forehead and push me away as if to say, "Mom.. you are NUTS!"

~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

IT LIVES!!

I don't think this thread will ever die! I guess we all just love fritos to much. (haha)