Thread: Sweet Spicy!

Sweet Spicy!

Good Morning, sweet Spicy!! Aren't you a cutie!! I love your "spikey" doo!! My piggie Moon likes that funky look too! It was so heartwarming reading of the special bond you and your human share. You piggies make such great pals! Now, just make sure you stay accident free and out of the E.R.! It "hurt" to hear of your injuries. You know, your proud person wants you around for a long, long time! Congratulations to you sweet, adorable Spicy, Pet of the Day! Me and my wheeker clan are so pleased to see a precious piggie honored here today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spicy! You made it! Congratulations! You are such a sweet little pig you really deserve it!!

Spicy
    What a beauty you are! I don't blame you for not liking other animals. If I got bit by one, I wouldn't like them either. I'm glad you are all well and healthy now. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!

What a cute little piggy! Love your colors Spicy!

Awww way to go Spicy! You really deserved it! I know your owner was hanging out to have you win POFTD.
    Awwww Spicksers you had so many injuries you poor little sod. Keep out of rouble eh? I will be drawing you for many years to come! Well done Buddy!!
    aL
    Lucy Lou, Hillary, Molly and aL
    And Miss Minky up at the Rainbow bridge awaiting us all.

Aww thank you all Spicy is still doing great, she's fat and happy and is getting along great with her little buddy Shakira. It's so neat seeing these threads and Spicy was thrilled to have been chosen for Pet of the Day!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shakira, Rosie, and Lorena

and aL you need to start posting more lol.... I've already caught up to you! I've already passed you at CC so at least you should do something to keep me from doing it again here
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shakira, Rosie, and Lorena