Thread: Cleo

Cleo

What a pretty kitty you are,Cleo. I checked out your brother's COTD link you provided, from whence I went to your delightful webpage! What a warm, fuzzy way to end a day of PetTalk renewal! You are a gorgeous cat, Cleo, and I hope you have a day full of outdoor fun and good grazin'!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

A lovely cat, and so fortunate to have been adopted to such a good life. So many people insist on kittens and breeds and ignore fine kitties like Cleo. Good luck.

What a pretty kitty you are! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Cleo, you're sooooo lovely!

We too visited Evin and your website, and fell in love with this photo of you. We loved reading your little bio and are so glad you and Evin have such loving purrrsons watching over you. Catgratulations, pretty girl - special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Cleo!

What a pretty girl you are, Cleo! Have fun in your yard, I hope the sun will shine on you today on your extra special day. I wish you a long a healthy life together with your loving family and brother Evinrude! I remember him!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

as an Spca volunteer , I am lways glad to see a former shelter Cat turned into a loving Pet! You can talk until you are blue in the afce with some people , all they want are kittens , kittens , kittens! It is a shame as older cats make great pets , just like Cutie Pie CLEO COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cleo

Hi!I live in Duncan,B.C.,Canada. I have a tabby that I got from the S.P.C.A. Her name is Cleo too. My Cleo loves tuna and she acts like she's the queen of the house.

Cleo, what a pretty girl you are sweetheart. I'm so glad that your purrsons decided on getting an older kitty. Hope you enjoy your day.

Congratulations on being our COTD.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Cleo
    I agree with everyone else; you are one pretty girl. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful home now and family too. Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day today.

What a marvelous kitty cat you are Miss Cleo!! You and your handsome brother make quite a team!! Congrats gorgeous girl on Your Special Day!! Cleo Rocks!!

A sweet nose-kissie on that lovely lighter coloured area above your nose and eyes, you Cleo!!

Sweet Cleo! How proud your Mommy must be to have not one but TWO beautiful furkids honored here on Pet Talk! You and Evin make quite the precious pair! And you dear girl are one beautiful babe!! I especially love the soft, muted colors about your face! I'm so happy to learn that a former shelter kitty found such a wonderful, loving home! You deserve all that life has to offer! Congratulations to you dear Cleo, our beautiful Saturday Cat of the Day! I hope you and Evin and family have a great day of celebration!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cleo!

Yay! Another Cleo! Congratulations beautiful girl! It is indeed a very special thing to be adopted when you were (my Cleo was too at 1 1/2 yrs). I too saw your and Evin's website and what a cool team you guys make! You're an awesome big sister and one can tell how Evin adores you! Of course who could help it Have a wonderful life, sweetheart!

Cute, Cuddly Cleo, you are such a beautiful baby! I love your sweet stripes and your precious face! You sound like you have a very HAPPY and loving family! I hope your day was wonderful yesterday... sorry I'm a little late this weekend!

I visited your baby brother, Evin's COTD, and your awesome website too!!! I just love this photo of YOU and Evin!