Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sunkist

sunkist

what a fascinating color you have! what an interesting summary regarding snakes as pets! most informative. sunkist is a real beauty! congrats to the potd!!!

worse case senario

when the box said creepy crawly warning I thought it was a centepede or a millipede!! Snakes are cool and that bloke is Gorgeous!! yes that was my impression Steve Irwin impression....
    "Noooo!! I don' wanna!! You can't make me!!"~Nipper

Sunkist - you're absolutely stunning! I love your coloring... Congratulations on being the POTD

Whew! You gave me a start when I logged into Pet of the Day today!! No warnings when you go straight there, but Sunkist I will admit that your color is beautiful, and you certainly appear to be well cared for in the hands of a professional! Sounds as if you are helping in some pretty important research too! Congratulations to a most unique Pet of the Day!! Sunkist!!!

Wow! For some reason, whenever the box says creepy crawly my interest is peaked and today, what a stunning and beautiful pet indeed! Sunkist, while I would probably be running the other way if I was in the same room with you (no offense), but you are one gorgeous cobra! Your person also did a great job of educating us about you! Congrats.

Sunkist, you have a aussome color! I just love it! You are sooo stunning! Congrats on being uor POTD!

Sunkist, you are a beautiful boy! It sounds like you have a wonderful home, a loving parent, and a very important job. What more could anyone need? Congratulations on your special day!
    Oreo and Molly

I agree with everyone else, Sunkist! YOU are stunning!! I was so fascinated reading all about the Aberrant Orange King Cobra! And many thanks to your very responsible and caring human for educating and informing us all about the special needs of your amazing species and for his efforts in rescue and rehab! And thanks to YOU for the very important work YOU do as a "working professional," educator and venom donator! What a guy!! It was a pleasure to have met you beautiful Sunkist, our spectacular, most unique and very deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sunkist, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    "It can't rain all the time." -Eric Draven
    "If you have words, you have power." -Brian

Good Morning Sunkist, my, what an interesting and informative story and your coloring is magnificent. Thank you so much, and Congratulations for being our very special Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Good morning Sunkist!

I'm a bit squimish when it comes to snakes (I know, I know... you're not bad dudes... just misunderstood). I prefer to admire your beauty from afar but nonetheless send heartfelt good wishes your way! Lucky for us squimish folk, you are EXTREMELY photogenic and your guardian is a TALENTED photographer!

Tell your owner THANKS for all the information & for sharing you with us! (And a special thanks to you, Sunkist, for helping in research.)

Here's to a wonderful sneaky-snakey Sunkist day!

COOL

COOL LOOKIN SUN KIST! MY SNAKES ARE HUMBLED IN HIS PRESENCE. i HAVE 2 CORN SNAKES. cORNEILIS AND
    Sidney send their hisses to Sinkist.
    Sandy Frost

oh how beautiful

I was expecting something to frighten me...but sunkist you are gorgeous!!!! I am so glad that we got to see your beautiful face and colors. Thank you ...you have brightened an otherwise very dull day for me.

Sunkist the Magnificent!!

To your human:
    Thank you for sharing the story and picture of such a wonderous creature with us.

Sunkist

Sunkist, what a stunning color you are! Now, I basically have no problems with snakes I have even touched one when I was younger but you my friend are fine where you are to be admired from afar! And what a wonderful pose you are in. Congrats on POTD!