Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: suvivor

All I will say is No, I guess the winner was deserving. I just think it was on the right terms

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

You know who won? It starts in about 30 minutes here in the NorthWest.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Yeah, lol. I know who won

The next one is on the Pearl Islands..off the Panama Canal..Looks cool :x

I missed the finale!

Can you belive that?!!!! One of the only shows I watch religiously and I missed the ending
    Guess I can be glad there was noone in this season that I really cared about winning

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

JENNA WON!!!!! i can not belive it!! i didnt care between the two, i just thought that matt would win!! he cleans up pretty well, hey??? i didnt know it was him!! i was like," whos that?? wait thats Matt!!!" what is up between Jenna and Matt??? she clutched him pretty tight the whole show, hey???

she got 6 out of 7 votes!!!! that is the first time ever for some to dominate like that!! and matt was still holding on to her after!!! i wish Matt won after seeing how sweet he acted!!!

sorry for the long email!!!
    Abby's and Sandy's mom!!!!

I thought Matt would have also :x I think he deserved it. I was thinking the same, think they're going out? I felt bad for how Alex was going on to Matt like was crazy and not acting. I duno did we all miss something about Matt? Like everyone here thinks he was more deserving, yet only Butch voted for him? I think maybe it was them that missed something and they just judged him on how he acted or something..He seems like he would be really nice

I couldn't believe that Heidi had one of the three highest eye qs of all of them. She sure had the 'dumb blond' act down. Time to go into Survivor with drawl until Fall now!