Thread: Buffy

Buffy

Buffy is in its last season. I wonder what the last episode will be like.I hope she doesn't just wake up and realize its all a dream because that would be really corny.or maybe she'll wake up in a mental institution again, like last season.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

Ma mawmerz dont wach dat show... sawry dat yew like it 'n' itz endn...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I don`t want it to end either! This sux!

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Tell me about it, I really don't want the show to end, but like they say all good things must come to an end...just as long as they make it a good ending, and as long as Angel gets to stick around for a couple more seasons.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

You're gonna make me cry
    Oh boy am I going to miss this show. I basically grew up with it - when I was nine I saw the pilot; when it ends in August, I'll be sixteen and a half. That's a pretty long time in anyone's life.
    It made me laugh harder than I've ever laughed (Anya just makes me crack up - every word out of her mouth is hilarious "Can I swap the babies for money?" ) and cry so many times too (Becomings Parts 1 and 2, and The Gift, tear my heart out every time I watch them...especially at the end of the Gift where Willow's sobbing and crying and calling Buffy's name because her best friend's dead and she couldn't save her. That bit makes me cry ). And people say it's 'just a pop culture show' but it's not. It's taught me so much about just being brave and being yourself.
    For that, I don't think this thread should be a sad thread...it should be a happy celebratory thread of all things that are good and Buffy! Post your favourite quotes or eppies or characters or whatever...I think that'd be fun! Then we can reminisce and remember how great it was.

PS...I'd just like to say that I'm watching Season 7 from Australia, which is shown on a different network, so I've only seen up to episode 12. So please, no spoilers! I know Canadians and Americans and Europeans and basically everyone is nearly finished Season 7...so please don't spoil me! Thanks

My favouritest quotes:

"So, you've been seeing a guy, but you don't know what he looks like. Okay, this is a puzzle. No, wait, I'm good at these. Does it involve a midget and a block of ice?" -- Buffy

"Apparently Buffy has decided the problem with the English language is all those pesky words. You. Angel. Big. Smoochies?"
    "Shut. Up." -- Xander and Buffy

Buffy: "And, you know, with the pain and the death, maybe you shouldn't be leaping into the fray like that. Maybe you should be... fray-adjacent."

Willow: "You two are the two who are the two. I'm the other one."

Oz (to Willow): "There's something about you that's causing me to hug you...it's like I have no will of my own."

Cordelia: "Well, that was the most fun you could have without having any fun."

Principal Snyder: "I want you to tutor him. Percy is flunking history. Nothing seems to be able to motivate him."
    Percy: "Hey, I'm challenged."
    Snyder: "You're lazy, self-involved, and spoiled. That's quite the challenge."

Xander (on their Senior Year SATs): "It's totally fascist, and personally, I think it discriminates against the uninformed."
    Cordelia: "Actually, I'm looking forward to it. I do well on standardized tests. (Off their looks) What? I can't have layers?"

"The other night I dreamt that Xander... Uh, it wasn't Xander. In fact it wasn't me. In fact, it was a friend's dream, and she can't remember it." -- Willow

"Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"
    Buffy: "Uh, you know, I meant to, and then I just got really busy."

Buffy: "Wow. This music is so... so..."
    Kathy: "I know. This song is super fun, isn't it?"
    Buffy: "You bet. It just gets fun-er and fun-er every time you play it."

Spike: "It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big."

Xander: "It's officially nippy. So say my nips."

Xander: "He's putting his sneakers on. But it's not the Velcro kind, so give him a couple extra minutes."

Cordelia: "We're all concerned about how gross you look."

Xander: "Too much research. Need beverage."

"I have no time for orders. If I need someone to scream like a woman, I'll give you a call."

Xander: "We're right behind you, only further back."

Willow: "Are you okay?"
    Xander: "Tip-top, really. If anyone sees my spine laying around, just try not to step on it."

Xander: "Oh, hey, here's something. A nice comfy overcoat and a ski cap. The ear flaps will bring out your eyes."

Joyce: "Honey, are you sure you're a vampire slayer? I mean, have you tried not being a slayer? It's because you didn't have a strong father figure, isn't it?"

Giles: "Might I have a word?"
    Buffy: "Have a sentence, even."

Willow: "Oz has his cool hair today."

Willow: "Sorry. I wanted to surprise you."
    Xander: "Good job! High marks."

Cordelia: "You know, we've never really been close, which is nice, cause I don't really like you that much, but..."

Anya: "Thank you for coming. We value your patronage. Please come again for more purchases!"

Buffy: "Besides, Melinda's a bad influence. I don't like her hanging out with someone that... short. What? She shouldn't be going over there."
    Riley: "Yeah, a lot of young people nowadays are experimenting with shortness. Gotta nip that in the bud."

Buffy: "How was school today?"
    Dawn: "The usual, big square building filled with boredom and despair."

Buffybot: Anya! How is your money?
    Anya (with a big smile): Fine, thank you for asking!

Buffybot (in the midst of conversation with Willow): You're recently gay!

Anya: Hello there, little girl! We're gonna have fun, fun, fun! Look, I've got Monopoly, Clue, and ooh, The Game of Life!
    *LOL* Anya just cracks me up

Willow: I can't help it. I just have all this involuntary empathy for Dawn. Cuz she's, you know... a big spaz.

Anya (to a customer who just finished her purchase): Please go.
    Xander: Anya, the Shopkeepers of America called. They wanted me to tell you that "Please go" just got replaced with "Have a nice day."
    Anya: But I have their money. Who cares what kind of day they have?
    Xander: No one. It's just a long cultural tradition of raging insincerity. Embrace.