Thread: Chew

Chew

What's the weirdst thing your dog likes to chew on?

~Ringo likes to chew Q-tips (he gets them out of the bathroom)But I don't approve so everytime I see that he has one I throw it away
    Don't Delay Neuter or Spay!! Ringo Rocks!

Cincy really had a blast chewing on out door frames when she was a puppy. Bitter apple convinced her maybe it wasn't such a good idea

Both my girls love to chew...rawhides, Nylabones, tennis balls...they are really good about only chewing on their stuff. Spot doesn't seem to the chewer the grils are, but her like a rawhide every now and then too.

A few of my coats and jackets have (had) little beads on the strings that run through a place at the bottom of the coat to pull it tighter (like a drawstring on a pair of shorts or sweats). Taggert has chewed the beads or plastic thingies off of at least 3 of them. He also chewed up the zipper on one of the jackets when it was hanging on the back of a chair in the dining room. That was one of my favorite jackets and it is a reversible one so the zipper is not one that would be easy to replace. Darn little dog!!!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

definately femanine hygiene products. He just LOVES it. Everytime he gets to it..I think twice about letting him lick my face....

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

ya, i know what you mean!! mine do that to!! also, they chew on the crotch of underwear!!!! you will be putting a pair on and there will be no crotch!!! it is disgusting!!!!!
    Abby's and Sandy's mom!!!!

Other than underwear crotches (his #1 favorite) and feminine hygiene products (his #2 favorite), Jake also likes to chew on the corners of the walls. He eats drywall! Yesterday he was having a great time chewing wallpaper, too.

So far, Max only chews on doggie toys and rawhide bones. Such a good boy!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

My dogs are pretty good about only chewing on their stuff--Abbey sneaks a shoe when she can, but she doesn't really chew on it, just moves it to the other side of the room. Kito used to chew up coasters, but not anymore. One of them (don't know which one) chewed up a remote last week--they were all in the same room, and we weren't home--I forgot to close the door to the pen, and that's how Abbey and Riley got out. I'm guessing it was one of them, since Kito is always in the room, and has never touched it. Oh, and yesterday morning Riley got ahold of my glasses (I think he's the mad chewer!!!!!)
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

My pomeranian likes to chew on underwear. If he sees me undressing, he'll wait and then dive into my pants searching for my panties. My Husky, Roxy chews on the posts on our back porch. Dusty is a good boy, he doesn't chew anything.

Yep!! Cisco is an underwear kindda guy to!!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Ruby chews extension cables / leads!!! (NOT when they are plugged in - thank heavens.

This weekend she chewed the cable to the HIRE trailer! and as mentioned in previous "naughty adventures", she chewed the cable from my car to the tow bar, the plug off my DAD'S cement mixer, plug off the hand drill .......... plug off the fan ...

Hmmmmm, me thinks she likes PLUGS!!!

Captain says "chewing is "beneath" him ....

Jo, the birdie - well she chews FINGERS!!!!! (and all her wooden parrot toys!)
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

chew

jordan likes to chew up the carpet, when we are gone, unfortunately, we had to buy a kennel for him, when we are gone, he hates it, he cries, i feel so bad for him, but, the landlord is mad, and i don't want him to say move or get rid of him, so, i only leave him when i have to. lisa