Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Hurts SO Bad..:(

This Hurts SO Bad..:(

Tomorrow May the 2nd..... Isabell was supposed to be 1 ( for those of you who dont know my baby Isabell died in Feb.) you guys it is just sooo horrible.. IT'S NOT FAIR!! SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!!*wince* i am crying right now but i just cant help it.
    wots of wuv,
    ~*~Isabell(RB)&Cait~*~

WHAT IF.....
    they had just given up
    we didnt have to go to war
    no one had to suffer
    WHAT IF.....
    THERE WAS NO GOD?

Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry. I know how you feel! I have lost me beloved Teal, me Yellow Labby. There are also many other members that have lost pets, (including Yellow Labs) here. I am very sorry.

I have 1 question, but I am *very* embarrassed to ask this question. How did your dear Isabel die?

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I'm so sorry you are feeling so sad. It is sad, and you have every right to grieve.
    I hope you can feel better soon, and take some comfort in the fact that she was needed at the Rainbow Bridge, otherwise she wouldn't have gone so soon.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I am so terribly sorry.I know the pain and loss.It is so very hard.I lost my heart dog in Sept.and my daughters dog who was so very special last April .To lose her at such a young age is so hard for you.I still grieve but it does get easier but anniversaries are tough.I find much support at www.petloss.com the site is a good site and the people in the chat room are so loving and caring and have been there.I go on mostly in the evening /night.I am Kori or KoriBooWolf if you ever come on say hi.If you need to talk feel free to email anytime.I know how tough this is.You just lost a family member and that takes time to grieve but I and others are here for you and you can get through this.It does get easier.I can look at my Kori's pics and smile and remember the fun times now,sometimes I cry but I do sometimes remember the fun and good times and times she made me laugh I am very sorry for your loss.I am here for you.
    Laurie

im very sorry ........i too have lost a pet not to long ago......my beloved long haired GSD named Bear... i lost her to Parvo at age 5 months.....its very sad, we dont ever forget them...we just get used to living without them...... Im sorry for your loss...

I'm so sorry....
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

I know how hard it is to loose a pet, but when you feel down, just try to think of all the things that you loved about her, maybe look at some pictures (this always helped me). Just remember the happy times you two shared. I hope this helps a little.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

So sorry for your loss.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

So sorry!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I still think about my Beloved MacDuff (a golden we had to put down at age 5)

Just keep remembering all the wonderful times you two had together and always remember they never really leave us...their memory is forever etched in our heart.
    Lisa, Max and Spike

I know how your heart broke the day you lost your precious Isabelle. Losing a beloved furfriend is one of the hardest things us animal lovers have to endure 4 yrs. later, I still mourn the loss of my yellow Lab Jingles. But most of the time, I remember the wonderful memories we made together and thank God for allowing me know her love. Anniversaries such as these are especially hard. But time will help to heal the deep pain in your heart. Life does seem so unfair at times. But remember, there are many here who know how deep your grief is and we are here for you. I know my Jing is showing your sweet Isabelle around the Rainbow Bridge, taking her by the paw and making her feel welcome. And some day, way down the road, you and your much loved Isabelle will be together again. {{{hugs}}} Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so sorry..... .......you didn't even get to celebrate a birthday with her
    She's at RB now, looking down on you
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Isabell is having her first birthday at the RB. I can just see it now, all of the doggie friends rallying around wearing birthday hats and eats special doggie treats. She misses you terribly as well and waiting until the day you meet again. I wish there was something else I could say to ease your pain
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

{{ HUGS }} How terrible and sad. this must be so hard to go through. Just be strong.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

iwuvsmypuppy, so sorry to hear.

You've got me crying now...I lost my quincey in October. Nothing will ever replace that hurt in your heart...and nothing should

However, 2 things helped me...

let it rain with tears!!! CRY YOUR HEART OUT!...I personally feel that crying is a very healthy response to sorrow.

If you have already considered this then I apologize...however, a few very wise people on this site suggested I check into my local rescue and a particulary wise person posted the link to my local Doberman rescue (thank you!)

I miss my Quincey at all times...however, Mitchell and Callihan get a lot of lovin!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

bnormal - I just love seeing pics of your beautiful Dobies! Got any others? or maybe an album online? Sorry to sound nosy...I just love your babies!!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road