Thread: Okie Mae

Okie Mae

Aren't you a beautiful girl, Mae, with a beautiful girl sitting bareback on you?? I don't know much about horses at all, but I see sheer perfection in you, Mae. Your coat is simply gorgeous, all shiny, and I know you are in love with your new life and new master!!

Congratulations, Okie Mae, on being our most beautiful Pet of the Day!! I was so excited to be the first to congratulate you!!!

Okie Mae
    What a beauty you are! Sounds like you have a wonderful life with your new family. Your mommy certainly looks happy! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day today.

Two absolutely beautiful girls are celebrating their special honor today.

Okie Mae obviously you are making your Momma very happy and it is clear that she loves you very much.

Congratulations!

Okie Mae u sure made me smilewhen i saw you. your such a beautiful pony and from what i read you mum loves you very much! you remind me of the pony i ride, Congratulations on being our gorgous PET OF THE DAY!!!

What a beautiful team, rider and pony!! Okie Mae, your Mom sure does love you lots! And I'm sure you're just as devoted to her as she is to you! You are such a pretty pony with your glossy black coat and flowing mane! And that smile on your Mom's face says it all! Okie Mae is THE BEST!! Isn't it wonderful to have such a special friend not only to have fun with, but share those special, private times! You are both so lucky to have one another! Congratulations to both beautiful, gentle Okie Mae, our extra special Pet of the Day and her lovely, proud Mom!! I hope you enjoy many, many more happy years together!! (Okie, make sure you get lots of extra treats today!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~