Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Grey

Little Grey

I feel so bad for this cat named Little Grey, she lives in my friends apt. complex. Little Grey is a very small cat, she looks like a kitten to me and she is so sweet and gentle. But she and a litter of kittens the owners decided to stop feeding her instead of taking her in to get fixed!! That makes me so upset. My friend told me that when Little Grey was pregnant she kept her inside then when the kitten were six weeks old she dumped them outside, so someone in the complex took them to the humane society. My friend said she knocked on the lady's door and yelled at her and she promised to get Little Grey fixed. But instead a few weeks later she put her back outside and claimed she didn't want it anymore and wasn't going to feed it. So now I'm asking around trying to find her a home, the humane society is last resort because I'm scared that she won't get adopted and get put to sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to try to conact the no-kill, no-cage resuce that I got Tibby from. I hope everything turns out well for this little sweetie.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

That is DISGUSTING

Oh my God! That brings tears to my eyes! Good on you for trying to do something for this poor, poor darling kitty. Please do keep us updated! What a horrible woman, she should be reported for animal abuse!!!!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

this is one of the most horrible stories i have read, what sort of person could do that, geez i know what i would like to do to that woman, lock her outside with no food for a while and c how she likes, it, man this makes me c RED my anger aside please update us, we will all be thinking of this little grey cat and hoping for a positive outcome .I suspect this is what happened to my lexie as soon as they found her pregnant dumped her, to feed an animal then stop how cruel is that grrrrr............grrrrr......
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I talked to the shelter where I got Tibby from and they are going to help me out with Little Grey. Margo, the lady who runs the shelter, is going to give me a spay certificate so I can take Little Grey to the humane society to get fixed. All I will have to do is spend $16 on her shots. Then I think I'm going to keep her as one of my outdoor cats (I have a lot of strays that I feed, they live on my front porch) until I can find a home for her. So at least she'll be getting fixed and I won't have to worry about her getting put to sleep.
    I've been Defrosted!

Uabassoon.....

Thank god you are there for the little grey cat.

Hopeing she gets a home soon.

PS. And as for her ex-owners
    Well my mum said 'If you can't say something nice, say nothing'

I am glad Little Grey is getting the chance she deserves. I believe you will be able to find such a cutie a very good forever home.

I pray that Little Grey finds a wonderful furrever home, and that $#%&* who threw her out rots in hell! I'd report her.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

She sounds so sweet.
    Is it possible she might be a munchkin?
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

No, I don't think she's a munchkin because her legs don't look short in comparison to her body, she's just really small.

But I have great news!! I talked to a friend and he has expressed interest in adopting her, and my roommate was talking to some coworker and two people showed interest in meeting and possibly adopting her!! So right now we have three possible homes for Little Grey! I still need to call the humane society and get her fixed, but as soon as I get her home I'll post some pictures.
    I've been Defrosted!

This is great news. I'm so glad that you're able to help her and that so many people are showing an interest in her. I'm sure she'll find the purrfect forever home. I can't wait to see her pics. She sounds adorable.

Uabassoon,

That is great news! BTW, there IS such a thing as a non-standard Munchkin. That means that they both have Munchkin parents but somewhere in her genes, she doesn't have the short legs. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm so glad you were there for this little kitty. Thanks! Great news that so many are interested in her - I hope she'll find a forever loving home!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

OMG, I cannot believe that woman just put those little 6 week old kitties outside. How horrible. I agree with Moosmom that this woman should be reported and she isn't fit to have ANY animal.
    I'm so glad that you are there to take care of little mama. I'm sure by the way you describe her that she will have a new home very soon.
    Good luck to you and little mama.
    My prayers and thoughts are with you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thanks soooooo much for stepping in to save Little Grey.... wonderful job!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Ohh poor little grey...I would take her in a heart beat....I would just have to get hubby to see her...do you have a picture of her??

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02