Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Talk Pennsylvania!!!

Pet Talk Pennsylvania!!!

Well I guess I am the first to return home from our Super Duper Pennsylvania Pet Talk meeting. I have to say that this PA. bunch of Pet Talkers is an awesome group! I sooooo much enjoyed meeting everyone and pictures will be coming soon. I think I will work on an Imagestation album just for this. I'll be back soon! Anyone else ready with pics to post? I think Karen & Paul and Laurie are staying overnight so we won't hear from them until tomorrow.

We had a nice day with temps in the low 60's and only a misting of rain early on. The middle of the day was nice and we never needed to even think about opening an umbrella. On the way home we rode through quite a downpour but at least for the time we spent with our fellow Pet Talkers the weather was great.

Only two Pet Talker pets came to the event even though there were several dogs in attendance. My Ripley was there as well as Laurie's Badger. What a handsome sweet boy he was! I will start to work on that album and hopefully others will be able to contribute pics as they return home.

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see pictures. It's really nice when you can put a face to a name.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

We had a lot of fun, and of course everyone was super friendly! Glad i was apart of it I have time to show a few pics...

Starting from left to right...Karen (founder), Jen Luckenbach, her husband, Karen (k9Karen), Pam and Ripley, stroller-Christian, Paul behind Laurie (lbaker) and Badger.

One more...

Aspen and Misty, Soxie,Karen, Britt (FloppsyLady Sally89), Britt's mom,Jen, her husband,K9Karen's boyfriend, Christian-stroller, Pam and Ripley, Laurie and Badger, Karen,Laurie's daughter in law. Sorry some of you are cut in half

Imagestation Album

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290280037
    To view some pictures from today just click above.

oh wow! it looks like you had so much fun!

How great to see the pictures of you guys! Nice sweatshirt, Jen...and nice to see a description of your head so close- BALL!! He he he

BRAVO!!!!! I am headed to Imagestation shortly. Got to get all these "chilluns" to bed first!!!

I'm glad you all had fun Thanks for posting the pictures - what a great looking bunch! I am going to go look at Pam's album now

Laurie - Badger is a HANDSOME guy ! My dogs are so excited to see their Auntie Laurie again
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Oh YAY!!! What an awesome day, wish I could have been there to meet you all. Look forward to seeing more pics
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I can barely contain myself knowing all the fun you had. What great pictures. K9Karen, some of those kissies you were bestowing on Ripley better have been from the *other aunties*, if you get my drift.

I loved all the excitement leading up to this event and it looks like it fulfilled everyone's expectations. Thanks for taking all those pictures. They are just wonderful. Like Jen said in the other thread, I hope everyone will share their experiences.

A special thanks to the parents who made it possible for the *youngins* to attend, and to the assorted significant others who accompanied our PTers. Also to Ripley and Badger who represented the Pets of Pet Talk. You two rock!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

You guys look like you had so much fun! I wish I could have gone Too bad I have to live all the way overhere *sigh*
    I've been BOO'd!

Although me and my dad came an hour later then we were supposed to, and Jen and Karen had to chase after us screaming my name really loud, LOL, we had the best time ever!

That was soooo much fun! Wait till you see the pics I got! And don't worry everyone! I have like 5 pics of Ripley enjoying the attenttion!

I will hopfully have pictures tonight or tomrrow, but now, I have to go tell my mom and sister all about the fun we had, just can't keep it to myself!!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

So wonderful to see (and hear about) the fun you had! More photos! More photos!

It's somehow unfair that the dogz always can go and the katz have to stay at home
    And it's unfair that I couldn't go
    I am glad that you had a wonderful time

Loved the photos but I need to hear more about the day. What events did you guys watch etc.