Thread: Penny

Penny

Oh, Penny, you are so cute! Your colors are so pretty and you look like a little dustmop with all your hair hanging down. Enjoy your new family, sweet little POTD!

what a golden beauty you are......i can see why your owner fell in love with you immediately and took you home. congrats to the potd!!!

Big cheers for Penny and her family!! Thank you so much for rescuing this precious baby, cleaning her up, and making your home, her home! Maybe we should also thank the siblings for so willingly accepting her too!!

Penny, you are one beautiful girl!!! Congratulations, sweetie, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Penny
    Find a penny, pick it up, and all the day you'll have good luck! That's something I've heard since I was little but in your case it's true. They day your guardian 'picked you up' was certainly lucky for you both. You are one stunning girl. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Aw thanks for all your compliments. Penny is blushing. She's such a sweet little girl I'm so happy I found her.

I love that saying momoffuzzyfaces. I've never heard it before but it is very fitting! It was a very lucky day for me when I brought her home.

Dear, beautiful Penny. As a sad wheeker mom who just lost a beloved piggie herself, I have to tell you, seeing that precious face of yours really put a smile on mine! My RB boy Squeeks was a shelter rescue too. I have been missing him so badly these past two weeks and his sister Moon is so lonely without a playpal. So, the other day I went to the shelter, "just to look." How happy I was when the shelter asked if I would consider fostering a piggie "mom to be" and her babies! I know having a family of piglets to care for will be of great comfort to me. And your Mom is so blessed to have found such a sweet and gentle girl to help heal her heart as well! A human couldn't ask for a more loving piggie than Penny! Congratulations to you dear Penny, our most adorable Pet of the Day! (Your name may be Penny but you have a heart of gold!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aw tatsxxx11 I'm so sorry to hear you recently lost your little pig Squeeks. I know how heart wrenching it is.

My pig who passed away was a shelter rescue as well so when I decided to adopt another pig I knew it had to be from a shelter.

I'm glad Penny helped put a smile on your face (she puts one on mine every day) and I hope your new momma-to-be piggie helps you as much as my Penny did.

Thanks Trillian! Actually, I think we've met before on the Cavy Forum! You and Treen were so helpful to me when I first got Squeeks, and later when he became ill. Tell Treen I said Hi! and please give Penny a kiss for me! I'll have to come visit you all and fill you in when the new family arrives!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I thought I had met you before but I wasn't sure on which board. Please do come visit us soon. An update would be great and I'd love to see pictures of the mom and babies when they come.

Well done Penny! you little beauty! Come give Aunty aL a cuddle hunny!!
    Lucy Lou, Hillary, Molly and aL
    And Miss Minky up at the Rainbow bridge awaiting us all.